[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest ExCaL1BuR

Hi every one .

I need some help... I´ve installed the last version of this rom on my G300 but now I need to move some files to the sd card of the phone .

The problem is that when I connect to the computer dosn´t appear the screen to enable the sd card share with the computer.

I tought taht was a ADB problem, so I turned it ON... But still on the phone dosn´t appear the screen to share the SD card...  ON the 4.0.4 that was automatic but now I dont know how to do it...

Guest drama20050202

Hi every one .

I need some help... I´ve installed the last version of this rom on my G300 but now I need to move some files to the sd card of the phone .

The problem is that when I connect to the computer dosn´t appear the screen to enable the sd card share with the computer.

I tought taht was a ADB problem, so I turned it ON... But still on the phone dosn´t appear the screen to share the SD card...  ON the 4.0.4 that was automatic but now I dont know how to do it...

Use Airdroid :))

Hey dazzazo! Many thanks for this new ROM! I just installed it and it seems to work pretty well. I had hoped to be able to enable ART as it should give the phone just a little extra speed boost, but sadly the GAPPS don't want to cooperate.

Hey dazzazo! Many thanks for this new ROM! I just installed it and it seems to work pretty well. I had hoped to be able to enable ART as it should give the phone just a little extra speed boost, but sadly the GAPPS don't want to cooperate.

Yes, email and calendar crash every restart....

Guest Meglestus

Does anyone know how to fix the clock app? I need my phone for the alarm on it...

I can't find a way to fix it, could someone help me or just show me another alarm clock?

Yes, email and calendar crash every restart....

Yup, launcher, gapps, acore, exchange services, they just don't want to :) I guess using ART would make a difference if it worked, but it's very much in the experimental stage anyway so it's no surprise that it doesn't work. Works great on my Nexus 4 though :D

I use CWM 6.0.4.4 R7. Wiped everything except emmc and sd card.

Turns out I was an idiot and was using and older version of cwm. Flashed 6.0.4.4 R7, wiped everything, flashed kk and gapps and all is well :D

So far the only thing not working (from what I tried) is the calendar, it doesn't connect to my google account. Battery life seems better and so does ram usage.

A lot of the cusomization options available in cm 10.2 don't exist, but I'm sure they will be available as the nightlies roll out.

Great work Daz and thanks a lot!

Guest Shisura

Does anyone know how to fix the clock app? I need my phone for the alarm on it...

I can't find a way to fix it, could someone help me or just show me another alarm clock?

I tested the clock app and it is working fine here.

Hi every one .

The default mode is MTP.

If you connect your device, it should appear on "My computer" without asking for it. (you should open screen lock)

Hmmmm, what would you advise me? 

Hahaha the first time I need advise for something here :)

I have woken up to the default clock (alarm) app today, so it should work.

There is a ton of alarm app on Play Store. eg: Timely

Guest Meglestus

I have woken up to the default clock (alarm) app today, so it should work.

There is a ton of alarm app on Play Store. eg: Timely

I tried taking the clock app from the rom and install it in the rom itself, it just stops responding...

Guest Meglestus

still don't work for me to

I don't have that problem, could you explain everything you did before you got it (In detail plz)

I will try to repeat the steps later on and work on how to fix it...

Guest rale_ts

I don't have that problem, could you explain everything you did before you got it (In detail plz)

I will try to repeat the steps later on and work on how to fix it...

Phone was on clean install of Daz CM11 Experimental build with striped PA gapps that Daz provided, 

latest CWM is instaled I have Samsung memory if is that of any importance.

Play store was working fine in Experimental CM11 build, when CM11 nightly came out I installed via CM updater and Play store was working until first reboot.

hello, i tried to install cleaning everithing and didnt install the launcher... i restore a backup of my previously rom and install over without clean , i instaled the gaps and worked fine, exept some apps i lost , and i cant even install again, its weird... i need some of those apps so i restore the old rom back,,, i really want the kitkat but without this issue... can someone help me? sorry about my english...

Guest Meglestus

Phone was on clean install of Daz CM11 Experimental build with striped PA gapps that Daz provided, 

latest CWM is instaled I have Samsung memory if is that of any importance.

Play store was working fine in Experimental CM11 build, when CM11 nightly came out I installed via CM updater and Play store was working until first reboot.

Download current nigtly on pc and put it on phone (including the gapps) and just install it trough cwm, I had a lot of troubles through the updater from experimental.

I am going to bed now Ill check here tomorrow if anyone needs helping!

Guest Meglestus

hello, i tried to install cleaning everithing and didnt install the launcher... i restore a backup of my previously rom and install over without clean , i instaled the gaps and worked fine, exept some apps i lost , and i cant even install again, its weird... i need some of those apps so i restore the old rom back,,, i really want the kitkat but without this issue... can someone help me? sorry about my english...

Is it just staying on the 'installing' part, or doesn't it even download the app in the store?

If it keeps telling you: 'installing' just reboot phone, and it will be installed (I am having same troubles once in a while).

If this doesn't fix it, try installing through the play store online (on your pc) find online how to activate it though I don't have time to explain atm.

Guest dinamo1975

...a strange thing: when you make changes in "Settings", appears an strange sound in handset... put your phone close to the ear and you will hear a sound something like "ET"! WTF is that!???