[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest wbrambley

Can somebody help me please, I have installed this rom and it's gapps, and the problem is when i open my contacts i doesn't show the numbers that i got saved in my SIM Card, its like i don't have any cellphone numbers saved in there and i have 47 off them in the sim card and it doesnt recognize them. Help me plz :/

Have you tried the testing menu?

*#"#4636#"#* , phone info then menu key. I think you can import some/ all from there. ( I have not tried it but option is there)

Can somebody help me please, I have installed this rom and it's gapps, and the problem is when  i open my contacts i doesn't show the  numbers that i got saved in my SIM Card, its like i don't have any cellphone numbers saved in there and i have 47 off them in the sim card and it doesnt recognize them. Help me plz :/

Open Contacts, tap on the three dot on the right bottom corner, choose import/export -> Import from SIM card.

Guest Marcos.Rocha

Open Contacts, tap on the three dot on the right bottom corner, choose import/export -> Import from SIM card.

But i did that, and it shows like my SIM Card is empty.

Hi Guys, been using this ROM for a while and still lovin it. I had been staying up to date with Nightlies then i installed 13/10/2014, now for some reason i am unable to access recovery mode to apply any more updates. The phone itself works absolutely fine, Root has not been affected, i can download new nightlies etc.. but i can't get into recovery to actually apply them no matter how i try and do it.

I have tried using the 'reboot into recovery' option and also the 'button hold' from switching on, i have also tried 'factory reset'. Nothing works, any suggestions?

No error actually occurs, the reboot to recovery holds on the Huawei logo then after a (long) while just boots normally.

But i did that, and it shows like my SIM Card is empty.

I can't try it due to I don't have any contact stored on my SIM card.

Hi Guys, been using this ROM for a while and still lovin it. I had been staying up to date with Nightlies then i installed 13/10/2014, now for some reason i am unable to access recovery mode to apply any more updates. The phone itself works absolutely fine, Root has not been affected, i can download new nightlies etc.. but i can't get into recovery to actually apply them no matter how i try and do it.

I have tried using the 'reboot into recovery' option and also the 'button hold' from switching on, i have also tried 'factory reset'. Nothing works, any suggestions?

No error actually occurs, the reboot to recovery holds on the Huawei logo then after a (long) while just boots normally.

This is strange.

Have you tried flashing the recovery again in fastboot mode?

Guest miracsu

I have the same issue and did everything you tried.I tried fastboot etc. but negative, the same issue happens again. Edited by miracsu

I have the same issue and did everything you tried.I tried fastboot etc. but negative, the same issue happens again.

Sorry to hear that.. post if you find a fix?

I have the same issue and did everything you tried.I tried fastboot etc. but negative, the same issue happens again.

Have you flash the recovery but it disappeared again or you can't install CWM to the phone?

Have you tried flashing back B952 via forced update.app method than put on CWM again?

Guest kokesil

Do not check the update of the recovery makes the recovery go, the only way to recover is with this application, and instalais descargais and descargais the last recovery.img of dazzozo in formato.img, and micro sd poneis and then open the application and choose where the recovery was downloaded, remember to not update the recovery tick development options https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mkrtchyan.recoverytools&hl=es  and http://www.mediafire.com/download/o5674td6jxrpsvs/recovery.img

Edited by kokesil

Guest miracsu

Have you flash the recovery but it disappeared again or you can't install CWM to the phone?

Have you tried flashing back B952 via forced update.app method than put on CWM again?

When I'd like to apply update on my phone I install CWM using fastboot everytime. But it works only first boot so I update the rom manually(choose zip from ...). When the phone restarts there is no recovery, neither CWM nor TWRP. And this makes me so angry.

Edited by miracsu

Just to update I was unable to do anything via adb and eventually gave up on it. I did however find 'Rashr' which allowed me to flash a new recovery direct from the phone. I couldn't get CWM recovery back on but TWRP has gone on ok and i can now install nightlies and the new gapps again. That sorts it for me!

No marque la casilla de actualización de la recuperación hace que la recuperación se vaya, la única manera de recuperarse es con esta aplicación el descargais y descienden a la última recovery.img dazzozo recuperación en formato, poneis en micro sd y luego abrir la aplicación y dar Selecciones vía de instalación de recuperación donde habeis puesto y me instalaron la recuperación de nuevo recuerda que no debes tick actualizar la recuperación en las opciones de desarrollo cuadro nunca https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mkrtchyan.recoverytools&hl=es and http://www.mediafire.com/download/o5674td6jxrpsvs/recovery.img

Thank's kokesil, i did have the box ticked to update recovery, i have now taken it off so hopefully this won't happen again.

Guest MrPuddington

Thanks, this is a very nice kernel. 

I just wonder whether it would be possible to include the CDROM mode option? 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2196707

It says this should be part of CM11 since about M10, but it does not work on the G300 nightly according to my test. 

I would hope that it is as easy as pulling the git change into the branch. 

Guest Moongose

Hello guys, I'm sorry if it's duplicate, but I couldn't find anyone with my problem in this thread. My problem is that my phone keeps restarting. It's random, but a few times a day. Usually I just find my phone requiring PIN code after a night, sometimes It restart just when I'm on the internet, sometimes it restarts when I'm not on the internet. I couldn't find any "starter" of this problem :).

It all started when I rooted my phone and installed this CM. I installed via CWM 6.0.4.5. I didn't install any rom before this one, so maybe I'm doing something wrong. Anyone with the same problem?

I wiped all cache+data+system (besides music, pictures and videos on my card) and installed CM then Gapps.

I love this ROM so much, It's like completely new phone for me, but when it keeps restarting a few times a day I'll have to put it off.

Guest _St0nE_

I had the same problem.

To put everything ok I just need to do this:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/#entry2128120

My problem is that my phone keeps restarting. It's random, but a few times a day.

It all started when I rooted my phone and installed this CM. 

How did you unlock the bootloader?

If you did it the unofficial way (using the HuaweiG300.com tutorial) then it's quite possible that your random reboots are 3G reboots caused by this hacked bootloader.

in that case enable 2G rathe rthan 3G and see if they go away. If they do then the bootloader is the problem and you will need to stick with 2G or else unlock your bootloader the official way.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

Hope this helps.

Edited by dalyer

Guest Moongose

How did you unlock the bootloader?

If you did it the unofficial way (using the HuaweiG300.com tutorial) then it's quite possible that your random reboots are 3G reboots caused by this hacked bootloader.

in that case enable 2G rathe rthan 3G and see if they go away. If they do then the bootloader is the problem and you will need to stick with 2G or else unlock your bootloader the official way.

Hope this helps.

Thx man! I'll try this for sure. I'll have to wait for one day or so, since these restarts were random.

BTW I'm not sure what I used, I'm really new to this stuff, but I saw in that tutorial you posted, there is a way to find out. Will do that after backups.

12:22 : Seems It works just fine, will w8 for some more time, meanwhile I wrote an email to huawei as I need the ID for installing the right bootloader.

edit 2: I can now say it's working. Not a single restart since I changed prefered site to 2G. Thanks a lot :) Now I have to wait for email from huawei :S

edit 3 : Ok I got that code from huawei. I installed everything as it is said in the tutorial, then I put back CM. I'm now on 3G site without restarts. Thanks alot!!!

Edited by Moongose

Just tried that, no luck

That option should not be checked.

If you disabled your recovery will not get back automatically. This is just prevents the recovery to be overwritten upon update.

You have to reflash it via fastboot.

Guest Decka123

That option should not be checked.

If you disabled your recovery will not get back automatically. This is just prevents the recovery to be overwritten upon update.

You have to reflash it via fastboot.

Tried fastboot, booted phone holding vol down, run fastboot-windows.exe. Still the same

Tried fastboot, booted phone holding vol down, run fastboot-windows.exe. Still the same

Have you downloaded the recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.5-u8815-R8.img and run the following command too? (if you have hynix chip, the recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.0-u8815-R3.img)

fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.5-u8815-R8.img

Guest Decka123

Have you downloaded the recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.5-u8815-R8.img and run the following command too? (if you have hynix chip, the recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.0-u8815-R3.img)

fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.5-u8815-R8.img

I'll try that now