GEM10312BK Lost Data Partition

Guest youngsta2010

Guest youngsta2010

Hey, I'm really not expecting a reply but I might as well try. The data partition on my miseryTAB seems to have been lost or got corrupted, it just says it's 0B in storage and I can't install any apps from play store and the device resets every time it is switched off. I've tried formatting cache in the stock recovery but it makes no difference. Does anybody know how I can get it working again or shall I just bin it? I'm assuming it's just a partition on the onboard flash chip and it's just become corrupted but I don't know. Thanks for any help and if anyone knows of a CWM or ROM that will work on this (worst that's ever been made)tablet let me know. Cheers.

P.S I also tried to reflash the ROM that is supposed to be for my device and the flash failed with some gibberish at the bottom, I asked Gemini Devices about this and they just came up with some absolute BS about my device being somehow different so that ROM wouldn't work!? I asked them where the ROM was for this device and got no reply. 

Guest youngsta2010

Yeah that was the one, I didn't try the rev2 because my device isn't the rev2. When I try and flash that ROM it just says failed and a load of random characters at the bottom. Any other ideas? I can try and dump the ROM or something cos it was rooted out of the box. Thanks a lot for the help.