[HELP ]Phone Wont Startup

Guest miguelf

Guest miguelf

Hello,

Yesterday i was trying to change from an ICS rom(cant remeber wich version) to this one 4.4.2 CyanogenMod 11.0 (http://www.modaco.com/topic/367019-kk-442-cyanogenmod-110-rom-nightly-builds-available/)

First I installed the ClockworkMod Recovery(recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.5-u8815-R8.zip) and Rebooted the phone. 

Then I installed the rom, did the factory reset and wipe cache and rebooted again the phone. The phone started with no problems and everything was runnin good.

For Last i installed Google aps (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942) and thats when the problems started. I rebooted the phone, it started but the buttons where not working and started prompting errors on my screen like "Messages apllication stopped working" or something like that. The main screen was all black but i could still see the notifications bar and some other things.

I was really sleppy so i shutdown my phone and went to bed thinking that I could solve the problem in the next day.After going to sleep I remember that the battery add 11% charge.

When I woke up today and tried to turn on my phone nothing happens! Tried to charge it but no led light is showing up.

Guest miguelf

Is it completley dead? What happens if you remove the battery and then plug the phone in for 1/2 an hour?

Dont know.. Im going to try that since must be my only option, then i will post here the result. Thanks for the help

Guest superuser91

Your phone is dead.Send him for repair.

Mine worked fine,same like your phone.But i have official ICS.

I turn him off,never turn on again.

Guest miguelf

Your phone is dead.Send him for repair.

Mine worked fine,same like your phone.But i have official ICS.

I turn him off,never turn on again.

I think its really dead. I removed the battery for 2hours and nothing happened. End of the line :s

Guest george109

I think its really dead. I removed the battery for 2hours and nothing happened. End of the line :s

I would send it off - go to http://huaweidevice.com 

and use the contact us form to tell them whats happened. Remember you not modified your G300 at all, or they won't take it.

EDIT: Before you do though, what happens if you plug the phone into the charger without the battery overnight - its worth a try instead of the repair hassle :)

Edited by george109

Guest omegamoon

I took my G300/U8815 phone out of the drawer a few days ago. Battery was empty, as it had been in the drawer for months. The phone didn't charge at all, and I thought it was broken. But... I remembered back from the days that I was messing with custom kernels for this phone that it works without a battery!

So, please try to remove the battery, connect a usb adapter and plug it in mains (duh!). This should make the device boot if it is not broken. Once booted you can just put the battery back in and it starts charging (at least mine did). 

If your ROM is all messed up you could also use this trick to reflash the device, pressing and holding volume-up plus power button.

I hope this helps :-) 

Edited by omegamoon