[ROM][GB-B895] GBXTREME ROM - ✰29032014✰ (MULTIBASEBAND)

Guest kyan31

Guest GHE_1908

Well it isn't restored for me. Nothing. Does that mean we can trash the topic ag.. ... no , what am i thinking.

Haha, nice joke buddy. No please don't post irrelevant stuff on here now. It just makes my job deleting irrelevant posts a whole lot worse lol.

George

Guest pejicgoran

I install and it is good.I install file menager from b952 and its works and very nice look.I install android keyboard from atomicmod it is bigger.Everything else is good.

Guest kyan31

I install and it is good.I install file menager from b952 and its works and very nice look.I install android keyboard from atomicmod it is bigger.Everything else is good.

Nice to know it works well :)

Guest Salamin1

Hi all,

First of all, i tryed all ROMs from Modaco for Ascend G300 and i found GB Extreme just proper ROM for this device (in my opinion)!

For that reason, i made some themed version of toggles & battery (fits very well with Holo HD Launcher).

Thank you Kyan for what you did!

Files:

GB Extreme_Stock Battery with percent.zip

GB Extreme_Stock Battery.zip

GB Extreme_White Battery.zip

GB Extreme_AddOn_White&Green Toggles.zip

Hey, I flashed your theme, but whenever I open the menu by long pressing the power button, my phone restarts. Got any clue of what's happening?

One more question: is it hard to modify all the cyan-colored elements in the rom so as to make different themes? For example, changing it to white, like you did with the status bar, but with the whole rom

Thanks for sharing!

Guest kodiak194

Is there any way to disable camera sounds?

EDIT:

And now i see camera quality is really bad. Why is it so on all gingerbread roms? Can anybody explain me that?

On ICS it was 5 times better imo. 

Edited by kodiak194

Guest kyan31

Is there any way to disable camera sounds?

EDIT:

And now i see camera quality is really bad. Why is it so on all gingerbread roms? Can anybody explain me that?

On ICS it was 5 times better imo.

Well newer android versions can bring updated camera functions and quality updates. For example, focus while in video was brought to most android devices after the ICS upgrade.

Guest dinamo1975

That sucks :( Let's hope someone can fix it

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delayed response... here is V2 for themed white version which includes toggles & white icons!

White version must be used with Holo Launcher and then change dock icons with that.

...excuse my english!

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest Salamin1

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delayed response... here is V2 for themed white version

Thanks! gonna try it later

One more question: is it hard to modify the rest of the cyan-colored elements in the rom? Like the circles in the pattern, the box in which you write the messages, etc. I mean doing what you did with the status bar, but with the whole rom

Thanks again :D

Guest dinamo1975

Thanks! gonna try it later

One more question: is it hard to modify the rest of the cyan-colored elements in the rom? Like the circles in the pattern, the box in which you write the messages, etc. I mean doing what you did with the status bar, but with the whole rom

Thanks again :D

not hard but you need patience

Guest laurisss

i'm looking framework-res.apk to edit mms.apk

Somebody have?

Just use a explorer that has root acces and go to system>framework>framework-res.apk, or take it out of a rom zip.

Guest kodiak194

@kyan31

Thank you for an answer.

I really love this rom despite the camera lacking the quality of ICS, but could you please make a flashable dictionary for Crotian input letters like "Š, Č and Ć" etc or for all languages if that is easier?

Thanks

EDIT: I really love it and i use it as my daily rom so with this letters on keyboard it would be great! :D

Edited by kodiak194

Guest kodiak194

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delayed response... here is V2 for themed white version which includes toggles & white icons!

White version must be used with Holo Launcher and then change dock icons with that.

...excuse my english!

Could you please provide screenshot of this icons? Thanks :)

Guest kyan31

@kyan31

Thank you for an answer.

I really love this rom despite the camera lacking the quality of ICS, but could you please make a flashable dictionary for Crotian input letters like "Š, Č and Ć" etc or for all languages if that is easier?

Thanks

EDIT: I really love it and i use it as my daily rom so with this letters on keyboard it would be great! :D

This has been requested before, and unfortunately I didn't manage to do it in the end. Isn't there a separate keyboard you could get on the play store that solves this issue?

Guest Mabcin

Just use a explorer that has root acces and go to system>framework>framework-res.apk, or take it out of a rom zip.

I know but this framewor-res.apk doesn't work with mms.apk.

If you have a moment try use :)