[ROM][GB-B895] GBXTREME ROM - ✰29032014✰ (MULTIBASEBAND)

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

I would like to ask, when will the new update gonna be released.. Thanks

Never. I don't use the g300 anymore. The g300 is dead whether you like it or not.

yoloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by kyan31

Guest laurisss

Never. I don't use the g300 anymore. The g300 is dead whether you like it or not.

yoloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ur so mean :(

Guest TiMi79

Just want to inform people that TWRP 2.6.0.0 is safe for insalling this rom. I was hawing problems with versions above this, even with the others rom.
Currently I'm exploring this rom, so I can't say how it is, but I know is fast...super fast.

Thanks Kyan :)

Guest kyan31

Just want to inform people that TWRP 2.6.0.0 is safe for insalling this rom. I was hawing problems with versions above this, even with the others rom.

Currently I'm exploring this rom, so I can't say how it is, but I know is fast...super fast.

Thanks Kyan :)

Thanks for the info, and you are welcome :)

Guest XErTuX

Greeting,

I tried 3 of these battery packs but i didnt like them, how can i have the "original" back ? cuz the stock one looks green, i want the blue orginal back.

thanks.

Hi all,

First of all, i tryed all ROMs from Modaco for Ascend G300 and i found GB Extreme just proper ROM for this device (in my opinion)!

For that reason, i made some themed version of toggles & battery (fits very well with Holo HD Launcher).

Thank you Kyan for what you did!

Files:

GB Extreme_Stock Battery with percent.zip

GB Extreme_Stock Battery.zip

GB Extreme_White Battery.zip

GB Extreme_AddOn_White&Green Toggles.zip

Guest Salamin1

Greeting,

I tried 3 of these battery packs but i didnt like them, how can i have the "original" back ? cuz the stock one looks green, i want the blue orginal back.

thanks.

Restore backup. Tell me you have one...

Guest dinamo1975

Greeting,

thanks.

install GB Extreme_Stock Battery.zip

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest TiMi79

did someone know any greenify-like app for GB?

Why? You don't need that. I have 55 apps installed (without system apps), sync f. messenger, viber, whatsapp, k9 mail (3 emails sync), skype, and still have plenty of ram (100 mb average), and battery life is half of day on really heavy use, one day on heavy use, and 2-3 days on regural use. I'm on 2030 bb, and no signal loss (offically onlocked bootloader).

This is by far the best rom for this phone! Everything above this (ICS, JB, KK) is overkill...I've tried plenty of ICS, JB roms (no KK because is unstable).

Kyan, when you turn 18, and come on holliday in my country, you have a beer! :D

Edited by TiMi79

Guest drama20050202

Why? You don't need that. I have 55 apps installed (without system apps), sync f. messenger, viber, whatsapp, k9 mail (3 emails sync), skype, and still have plenty of ram (100 mb average), and battery life is half of day on really heavy use, one day on heavy use, and 2-3 days on regural use. I'm on 2030 bb, and no signal loss (offically onlocked bootloader).

This is by far the best rom for this phone! Everything above this (ICS, JB, KK) is overkill...I've tried plenty of ICS, JB roms (no KK because is unstable).

Kyan, when you turn 18, and come on holliday in my country, you have a beer! :D

when i turn on my mobile data i don't want fb , mail,  tapatalk and other apps eat my free data..i have only 250mb of mobile data..

Guest TiMi79

when i turn on my mobile data i don't want fb , mail,  tapatalk and other apps eat my free data..i have only 250mb of mobile data..

Aha! The only thing that currently coming to my mind is to freeze that apps, and unfreeze when you need them. Basicly greenify is also doing that.

Try THIS or THIS

Edited by TiMi79

Guest dalyer

did someone know any greenify-like app for GB?

If you really need to do this then there are lots of apps for freezing or deleting user or system apps - e.g. I've used this one successfully

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zsj.android.uninstall

but there are many others. And lots of tools for investigating what is using battery (e.g. wakelocks etc.):

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bvalosek.cpuspy.realgpp

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asksven.betterbatterystats (free version available from XDA I think?) 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector

Guest Meglestus

Hello guys, as I yesterday switched from kk to gb, I have encountered some problems, when I try to install some apps, I get a message saying: Passage mistake.

And then I just can't install the app. 

Edit:

It is probably because of it being android 4.0+ apps.

But I really want to install xposed and swiftkey, anyone got a workaround for that?

Edited by Meglestus

Guest laurisss

Hello guys, as I yesterday switched from kk to gb, I have encountered some problems, when I try to install some apps, I get a message saying: Passage mistake.

And then I just can't install the app. 

Edit:

It is probably because of it being android 4.0+ apps.

But I really want to install xposed and swiftkey, anyone got a workaround for that?

No there is no workaround. You can't install ics/jb/kk apps on gb. There's no way around it.

Guest Meglestus

No there is no workaround. You can't install ics/jb/kk apps on gb. There's no way around it.

Well, now I have an even bigger problem, when I try to download something from the internet (no matter what) it just stops and says it could not be downloaded.

Is this just an installation mistake or is there more to it?

EDIT: I fixed it :P (I just wiped all data on the browser and download manager)

Edited by Meglestus

Guest Salamin1

He should be able to install swiftkey though, but I don't know about xposed

Guest tiagolns

Hello all,

I have a problem.

I recently bought a 16gb SD card, and put in in the phone, but since Saturday I guess there must be something wrong with it (or is ir broken?)

Some photos dissapeard from gallery,  and the gallery has 2 folders for camera: 1 in portuguese (as it was before) and a second (in english) with photos after saturday...

Another issue is that now, when I even try to open  the Whatsapp photos received (that are still in the coversation), they get blurry and then it says: "the file is not in the memory card"

I believe this ROM uses the SD card as main memory, so I wonder if I need to format / flash something so this won't happen anymore.

Many  thanks!

Guest Meglestus

Hello all,

I have a problem.

I recently bought a 16gb SD card, and put in in the phone, but since Saturday I guess there must be something wrong with it (or is ir broken?)

Some photos dissapeard from gallery,  and the gallery has 2 folders for camera: 1 in portuguese (as it was before) and a second (in english) with photos after saturday...

Another issue is that now, when I even try to open  the Whatsapp photos received (that are still in the coversation), they get blurry and then it says: "the file is not in the memory card"

I believe this ROM uses the SD card as main memory, so I wonder if I need to format / flash something so this won't happen anymore.

Many  thanks!

I am having the same problems, I can´t even see many files on my 32GB (Class 10 sandisk) microsd.

Also I can´t download fotos from whatsapp whithout rebooting first, this is also for downloading any other file.

I have tried to fix these prolems by wiping the phone multiple times but it didn´t work.

Going back to cm11 because it works better on my device.

Guest kyan31

I am having the same problems, I can´t even see many files on my 32GB (Class 10 sandisk) microsd.

Also I can´t download fotos from whatsapp whithout rebooting first, this is also for downloading any other file.

I have tried to fix these prolems by wiping the phone multiple times but it didn´t work.

Going back to cm11 because it works better on my device.

32GB SD Cards have always been a problem with this phone. Especially gingerbread.