[ROM][GB-B895] GBXTREME ROM - ✰29032014✰ (MULTIBASEBAND)

Guest kyan31

Guest Salamin1

Hi all,

First of all, i tryed all ROMs from Modaco for Ascend G300 and i found GB Extreme just proper ROM for this device (in my opinion)!

For that reason, i made some themed version of toggles & battery (fits very well with Holo HD Launcher).

Thank you Kyan for what you did!

Files:

GB Extreme_Stock Battery with percent.zip

GB Extreme_Stock Battery.zip

GB Extreme_White Battery.zip

GB Extreme_AddOn_White&Green Toggles.zip

Nice, man! The only thing this rom misses is the ability to customize the looks, so what you did is really useful

Dumb question: in order to make it look like in the screenshot, should I just flash white battery.zip and the toggles zip?

Thanks!

Guest mickey_s

Ok, I searched on some forums, and I think that Kyan has been accidentally banned, and everything should be back as soon as possible.

Edited by mickey_s

Guest GHE_1908

Just so everyone knows, Kyan wasn't banned but davidosky99 flagged him as a spammer which deleted each and every one of Kyan's posts.

Davidosky99 reported Kyan to the moderators and said that Kyan was attacking him because Kyan said Davidosky99 shouldn't put pirated apps in his ROM etc etc.

I talked to the admin team and I've just got word that they are restoring all your stuff. I'll have a word with davidosky99 as well, as in my eyes, you did nothing wrong.

Thank me for referring this to the admins Kyan! Lol :)

Welcome back my friend!

George

Guest kyan31

Just so everyone knows, Kyan wasn't banned but davidosky99 flagged him as a spammer which deleted each and every one of Kyan's posts.

Davidosky99 reported Kyan to the moderators and said that Kyan was attacking him because Kyan said Davidosky99 shouldn't put pirated apps in his ROM etc etc.

I talked to the admin team and I've just got word that they are restoring all your stuff. I'll have a word with davidosky99 as well, as in my eyes, you did nothing wrong.

Thank me for referring this to the admins Kyan! Lol :)

Welcome back my friend!

George

Thanks a lot George, I appreciate your Help :lol: :D

Really, thank you.

Guest GHE_1908

Thanks a lot George, I appreciate your Help :lol: :D

Really, thank you.

Haha, you're welcome. I wanted to become a moderator because I've seen too many arguments explode here. Anyways, welcome back! To everyone else, if you spot something that looks bad, PM me and I'll try and sort it out.

Cheers,

George

Guest GHE_1908

I'm using this rom on my G300 (secondary device as of now), and I can't download from the stock browser. Anyone else experiencing this? Opera Mini works really well. Great rom btw Kyan. :)

Guest kyan31

I'm using this rom on my G300 (secondary device as of now), and I can't download from the stock browser. Anyone else experiencing this? Opera Mini works really well. Great rom btw Kyan. :)

Flashed the new patch?

Guest kyan31

Haha, you're welcome. I wanted to become a moderator because I've seen too many arguments explode here. Anyways, welcome back! To everyone else, if you spot something that looks bad, PM me and I'll try and sort it out.

Cheers,

George

Haha, it's nice to know we'll have your support in terms of spamming etc. now :)

Guest kyan31

Strange, i really want to ask you do you know what lol means ? its 3 words. Don't cheat. Dont google it.

?

Laugh out loud? :mellow:

Guest kyan31

No I haven't, I am on B2 and I thought we didn't need it? But anyways, a link please? :)

If you are on B2, it 'should' be fine. B2 has the patches integrated. I'm gonna check this out for myself as my g300 is still alive and kicking :)

Guest laurisss

OK everyone, once topic is restored please don't trash the thread with irrelevant posts.

Well it isn't restored for me. Nothing. Does that mean we can trash the topic ag.. ... no , what am i thinking.

Guest george109

Well it isn't restored for me. Nothing. Does that mean we can trash the topic ag.. ... no , what am i thinking.

lol - :D 

Oops