[ROM] Huddsdroid 2.3 (4.2.4.04152_20140714) with Google Now Launcher

Guest Minimonkey

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks for the bloat-free rom.  It seems ok in general use, but I think I have a problem as a developer.  If i use adb to install an app it doesnt work.  It appears to install but does not show up.  There are no errors reported by adb.  If instead I adb-push the file and install from the tablet it works fine.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Adam

Guest Minimonkey

Hi

Thanks for the bloat-free rom.  It seems ok in general use, but I think I have a problem as a developer.  If i use adb to install an app it doesnt work.  It appears to install but does not show up.  There are no errors reported by adb.  If instead I adb-push the file and install from the tablet it works fine.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Adam

Hi Thanks, Please try Huddsdroid 2.2 without the Dolby add on: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95747613655043382 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pedjos83

one might be a stupid question, an application that I have been here in the forum in this theme asked, asussplendid.apk what would happen if I put her in the phone that is not Asus me173x? the best scenario would be to work, worst scenario is that applications will not appear in apps list / will not work, which is the worst? Sorry to ask here ...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest healy2k

Hi

I would really like to try this ROM but I cant get anything to download from the link, is there another link to the download. Nothing on the androidfilehost is working form.

thanks