[ROM][MIUI_V5_MULTILANGUAGE] MIbladeUI_V5_4.8.8 update , N909 port for Blade V

Guest gkalen

Guest griffy

Without CWM you can't do anything.

If you have CWM then you can try to port BladeV rom to Phicomm , BUT remember you can't flash BladeV rom to Phicomm cause you will brick it , you must port it to make it work , do not flash it as it is ...

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately there's no CWM for it, so I'll just give up. Thank you anyway! :)

• 6 months later...
Guest lazerprint

I have just installed V5 having previously used the Jelly Blade ROM. I really like this! Loads of extra features!

I had a play with the Kit Kat roms but I found them a bit slow and too heavy on the battery. 

Thanks for this. As ever - you have done a nice job with it.

I have just installed V5 having previously used the Jelly Blade ROM. I really like this! Loads of extra features!

I had a play with the Kit Kat roms but I found them a bit slow and too heavy on the battery. 

Thanks for this. As ever - you have done a nice job with it.

Thanks , hope to enjoy this rom !!!

• 1 month later...

Hello to all,

Can Someone please upload the latest version of this ROM again because the links are down

Kalispera,

Ginete kapoios na anevasei ksana to teleuteo ROM epidi fenete na min douleuoun ta links

• 1 year later...
Guest Georhe G

Hi,

Can Someone please upload the latest version of this ROM with greek  language?

Kalhspera paidia, mhpos mporei kaneis na dosei link ths teleytaias version ayths ths ROM me ellhnika?

Exo thn 4.2.28 MIUI ekdosh sto kinhto moy kai exo sthn sd card thn stok rom, pos mporo na th flasaro?

• 3 years later...