Root then install SuperSU

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

I've just rooted using the Kingroot app here... http://androidxda.com/download-kingroot-application After root. Reboot device. Go to market and download and install SuperSume. Run this app and it will remove Kingroot and install SuperSu app and binaries. All done without a PC. Simple and its a root manager we all know and love.

Guest Frankish

Yeah i wonder is it possible to pull apart the king root and make it install SuperSu instead? Not that it matters as the SuperSume does a decent job.

• PaulOBrien changed the title to Root then install SuperSU
Guest NegativeOne

My chrome keeps breaking after I run supersume. Works fine when rooted with kingroot, then shortly after installing running supersume it  keeps dying and all that comes up is blank page and when you go to search for anything nothing happens. Tried uninstalling , clearing cache, data. Tried chrome beta and that was the same.Tried Firefox and that worked OK.The only other thing I think it could be related to is the my Web app from Vodafone.

I'll just add that I also have factory reset and reflashed stock numerous times with  the same outcome.

Guest Frankish

I haven't had this issue but I do have the my web app disabled or un installed. One of the two. Perhaps delete chrome completely from system partition then redownload from play store?

Guest NegativeOne

I haven't had this issue but I do have the my web app disabled or un installed. One of the two. Perhaps delete chrome completely from system partition then redownload from play store?

Yeah I tried that too. Made no difference. Might try flashing  one last time tonight and just disable the web app instead of uninstalling it. That way whichever file chrome needs will hopefully still be there.