PORT ROM UNOFFICIAL.RC2.cm12.1 for vodafone smart ultra

Guest gitanillo87

Guest gitanillo87
29 minutes ago, russy1982 said:

@gitanillo87

unfortunately nfc service has stopped, keeps popping up as soon as pressing ok, using mokee but thought would be ok

ok maybe need a new kernel..but i think i can make work

Guest gitanillo87
24 minutes ago, patient81 said:

Is it possible to have ambient display on this device with cm12.1?

i tryied but no works :(

Guest gitanillo87
2 hours ago, russy1982 said:

i beamed a image from mokee su6 to a stock su6, and then did it the other way round, no issues

1 hour ago, patient81 said:

Same here. 

1 hour ago, Skirttles said:

Dont work on cm12.1

The nfc option appear but can't activate 

ok rebuild kernel and now works for me 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bqnf43pzwsjbpj5/NFC_CM_FIX.zip

only for cm i post the mokee fix on mokee post please report if works for you

Guest lanciaogden

Wow this is great! Can I ask is there a way of having the central notification light on when charging as per the standard rom? If not it's not a problem. Also the built in calendar and contacts, are they the official google ones? Just if I use the play store they both appear but not as upgrade but as new installs and I end up with 2 apps?

P.s. great work with this rom, my phone is great now.

Guest Skirttles

Without the led on charging its better!

At night the blue light its bad to getting sleep lol

The led turns on at 91% battery charged ;-) 

Guest lanciaogden

Weird, managed to get android pay to install now, don't know if its because I cleared the app store cache and data though. However android pay app says it can't verify that android is installed or can't recognise my device.

Edit,could it be the build.prop settings not matching the original one?

Edit number 2, it looks like android pay doesn't support rooted or custom roms , they are looking into solutions.

Edited by lanciaogden

Guest gitanillo87
Weird, managed to get android pay to install now, don't know if its because I cleared the app store cache and data though. However android pay app says it can't verify that android is installed or can't recognise my device.

Edit,could it be the build.prop settings not matching the original one?

Edit number 2, it looks like android pay doesn't support rooted or custom roms , they are looking into solutions.

try this

http://rootmygalaxy.net/use-android-pay-on-a-rooted-device/

Guest lanciaogden

No this doesn't work, I've disabled root in developer settings, done a bit more research it looks like you can't run it on cyanogen or any custom rom . 

5 hours ago, pajocos said:

Nice work. Next step is double tap to wake xD take your time to do it. Thank you

Why are people obsessed with this feature. It even wastes battery by keeping the CPU active.

Guest BlueMoonRising
15 hours ago, lmod said:

Why are people obsessed with this feature. It even wastes battery by keeping the CPU active.

I'm not 'obsessed' with it (not helpful wording really) but I certainly use it. I have a silicon bumper case on it (it's far too slippery otherwise for me) and it makes the side switch trickier to find. I might add I'm not rooted and am on the stock rom but I would miss it. It doesn't appear to make any difference to battery life btw.

Guest gary.hawes.14

Hi , I'm new to this forum , I just popped in to say thanks for a great ROM port and that it works a treat ; it was a real swine for me to root and get Twrp / SU installed but once done I am very happy with it .

One question

On CM how do you see the list of windows / apps open I.e what do I press to see them .

Thanks