Software update

Guest MRSiPPY

i also got the update on the Romanian Stock ROM it was 39.2MB tes the security level has changed from 01/01/2016 to 01/05/2016 and it is a security and performance emhancement, the phone is more fluent now and to my surprise the signal is stronger, i had some encounters with vodafone on this issue...so do update its a nice little patch that will make our phones a lil better, it did restart several times during the update, so pereparation for Marshmallow might be ahead of us :)

Guest BlueMoonRising
2 hours ago, M1hai1 said:

i also got the update on the Romanian Stock ROM it was 39.2MB tes the security level has changed from 01/01/2016 to 01/05/2016 and it is a security and performance emhancement, the phone is more fluent now and to my surprise the signal is stronger, i had some encounters with vodafone on this issue...so do update its a nice little patch that will make our phones a lil better, it did restart several times during the update, so pereparation for Marshmallow might be ahead of us :)

According to that Czech Vodafone website it looks like it should be by the end of this month or the star of Feb for MM.