Sign in to follow this  
Shodan5150

Contacts not syncing

Hi. I hope someone can help me. My contacts on my phone stopped syncing. No settings were changed. Rechecked all the sync Settings. I deleted my Google account on the phone then put it back in. My contacts then started to sync again. This lasted about 5 to 10 minutes then my contacts stopped syncing again. How do I permanently fix this without resetting my phone?  

Thanks

First, keep in mind that adding a contact to the Phone account's contact list (not your Google account) means that contact won't sync with your Google Contacts in the cloud. Phone account contacts only save to the phone, and don't sync anywhere. So if the only problem is that those contacts aren't syncing to your Google Contacts in the cloud, then that's normal behavior.

If contacts in your Google Contacts in the cloud aren't syncing to the phone correctly, then see what happens if you get rid of any contacts that you saved to the Phone account only. Make sure you write down that contact info, or go ahead and enter it right now into your Google Contacts in the cloud (i.e., on the web interface). After you delete all Phone account contacts, try syncing again.

Pnr Status TextNow VPN

Edited by amzoun95