Ringtones on SD Card Profile vmail added by Saif

Guest midnight

Guest evilminky

i have no idea about making programs but an idea i thought of would be to give more than one option under ring type so there was say 4 storage card lines so u could easily select a different ring tone. maybe im just being stupid.

Guest dodger

HI there. It's late and i'm tired so i could be missing something obvious here. I installed then deleted, reset the profile to default, but now when i go back into setting, sounds, the volume option field for the ring tones seems to have disapeared. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Ok, real stupid..found it in the profile :-) Sorry

• 4 weeks later...
Guest G_sleigh

o.k i understand everything said APART FROM THE FOLLOWING:

in my appication data file all i have is the following:

Action Engine

Home

System

Voliate

i dont have this PROFILES one..

so what do i do?

Guest G_sleigh

lol.. right i get it so i created a new folder and see what happens and it worked :D

sweet as :)

lol.. we need a guide for stupid impatient people like me ;) LOL

but i cant get it to play the tune i want.. do i need the file extention to?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dinoalbert
Mummy... That funny man is talking to himself

LOL

anyway....I'd like to ask....whats the difference of this from "Changer Sonneries" ?

dudes,i already copied and pasted it in my profiles folder.after doing so,i tried editing the profile but i didnt see an option in using my wav tones in the sd card.i also went to sounds but it seems there werent any changes.please help.thanks

Guest binky_p
dudes,i already copied and pasted it in my profiles folder.after doing so,i tried editing the profile but i didnt see an option in using my wav tones in the sd card.i also went to sounds but it seems there werent any changes.please help.thanks

dude,

ul see a directory and just type in ur wavs complete directory....say storage cardsoundsxxx.wav.....

dude,

ul see a directory and just type in ur wavs complete directory....say storage cardsoundsxxx.wav.....

ya,i see it but the ringtones on the sounds folder over-rides the selection of ringtones in the sd card.for example, under the normal profile i have storage cardringtones#$%^#.wav but on the sounds folder is alarm2.when somebody calls me, the alarm2 will sound instead of the ringtone on the sd card.probable question for this is, what should i put the tones on the sounds folder,on?

Guest binky_p

i also got that problem before. but it went fine when i selected profile then normal (check mark)..just like instead of selecting sounds under settings instead go on profiles' normal. don't select sounds anymore coz u wont find ur wavs located in the sd. try it again coz it worked on mine.... 8)

Guest binky_p
IMHO, Changer Sonneries is easier to use...

in french....

i uninstalled my changer sonneries and just stuck to the normal.zip... 8)

quite the same...only the diectories though.

i got it now and its working very good.the settings on the normal profile applies to other profiles.haha,this is a good way to save space on the IPSM folder.thanks to midnight and thanks to everyone who helped me.

heres an edited normal prof file.

The Notification boxes now correspond to SMS, Email & Voice Mail in this order.

have fun.

SS

edited

vmail not working all the time...hmmmm. will sort out and repost.

this is the working profile:

Normal.prof.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest marcdale

Hi, If your going to allow us to configure ring tones and sounds from the SD card (which is fantastic by the way, nice one & thanks) then I'm I firm beleiver that we should be able to do as many as possible. So lets have the ability to do voice mail too.

Also, what about line 2? I normally have a second ring tone on my line 2. Any plans?

Thanks again!