Astraware release 'Mummy Maze', 'Seven Seas' and 'Atomica'

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Astraware have today announced 3 new games for the Microsoft SmartPhone Platform.

'Astraware are proud to announce the release of three unique gaming experiences for the Microsoft Windows® Powered Smartphone.

Like no other phone, the Smartphone is powered by Microsoft to open up a world of new services. From taking and sending photos to listening to music and accessing your email.

Smartphones support advanced colour gaming - which is where Astraware come in....

All three of our initial releases are superbly accurate conversions of PopCap originals and come with an official certification from Microsoft so you can be guaranteed the quality you have come to expect from both Astraware and Microsoft.'

You can read more about these games on the Astraware site.

Thanks MSMobiles for the initial heads up on this one!

P

Guest Gorskar

Heh, you're too fast Paul.

Anyway more on topic, I think $14.99 is a little bit steep for these games, considering they are just puzzlers. That mummy maze from what I can tell is pretty much a clone of Tmax (released yesterday), which is a bit cheaper.

Guest midnight

errr, i'd say tmax was more a clone of mummy maze (seeing as mummy maze is a port of their ppc game :lol:

but yeh, tmax just looks more professional, its something people should consider i think. Theres many fun games being released but 90% of them just look cheap and rubbish. The smartphone has a 16bit colour display, its about time people started using it. Of course, graphics aint everything, but personally speaking i like nice looking and sounding games, aswell as good playabilty. (btw, i aint saying that mummy maze's gfx look bad, just saying that tmax looks better)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.