THE ABILITY TO ACCESS THE CAMERA AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON

Guest tiger33

Well IA, who gave us the IA photo album software (which comes on the SD card supplied with the SPV) are supposedly releasing some software which will allow you to take pictures. Wether or not it will detect the camera when you attach it and take you straight to "take picture" mode is not know at the moment. (By me anyway :D)

• 2 weeks later...
Well IA, who gave us the IA photo album software (which comes on the SD card supplied with the SPV) are supposedly releasing some software which will allow you to take pictures. Wether or not it will detect the camera when you attach it and take you straight to "take picture" mode is not know at the moment. (By me anyway :D)

Any ideas on a release date for this tool? WOuld be much better than the current hassle.

Any ideas on a release date for this tool? WOuld be much better than the current hassle.

Guest Shuflie

It was released on friday, have a look in the software discussion section for a quick review (and tales of woe from those who were trying to download it, myself included but at least it is possible now).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wiltsboy

I have purchased the IA Photo software, pretty good aswell. You get two bits the Camera Module and Photo Album, if you asign a speed dial to to camera bit you can get there at a touch of a button. It cost £12.95 at the current exchange rate. :D

• 5 weeks later...