CLOSED: SIXTEEN brand new SPV E100s up for grabs!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Mr_Protozoa

Fantastic news (peeps and prizes)

I've been visiting since december and watching it grow, but how long untill the server melts under the strain (esp with all the new handsets coming out)?

I may become a member.... now where can I find the cash?

Guest Paul [MVP]

The server is growing with the site, ask those who were here in the early days :)

Our BlueDomino guys ROCK! They have been great...

P

Guest Gunslinger

Well Done. Been following the forum since Nov/Dec. My SPV wouldnt be with me without this forum, Moderatora and the geniuses that keep on surpassing themselves with ideas and programmes for the smartphone.

I remember following closely (many moons ago) when some geniuses figured out the de cert procedure. That was great.

Keep up the good work

Guest Simon Desser

Well done to Paul, all the Mods, and of course all the members :)

What's even more amazing than 10,000 members, is the current growth rate - well in excess of 100 new members daily :shock: That's scary :!:

Guest hjjorg

Congratulations, I think with all the new Carriers starting to sell the SPVx (Tanage, Qtek 7070, SPV E100) Its only bound to grow even more, i mean Australia just released this phones month ago, Hong Kong a few months ago too, Brazil is going to start soon , if more ppl buy more ppl are going to want the advantages this site can give and the functions the smartphone can give also. I have only started to use this site last week all the posts have really helped my curiosity.

Sugestions, if i may;

Downloads i just dont like having to go to other sites when i find this one is more helpfull. And a dedicated Reviews area on diffirent APPs.

After all if we want to keep increasing the number of members then we have to make sure they dont need to go elsewhere.

Thank you so much for the help of everybody, this site wouldnt work without everyones input !!!

Thanks a million

HJJORG

Guest mores

did i win yet?

:)

to be honest, i didn't like the fact that microsoft decided to steal the name "smartphone", since a true smartphone was a good mixture between a pda and a phone, and a pda just needed to have a touch screen.

then came people who called their nokia 7650 a "smartphone", and i looked at them in pity. back then i wanted a p800.

but ever since i realized that the p800 was too much of a palm and that i was actually a ppc-liker, and i got to know more and more of just what the SPV could do, i got sucked right in.

i hope MS is here to stay. but i think they'll do things right, once they decide to participate in a certain market, they make it all the way to the top.

Guest dbcohen

So let me get this straight -

you have more than 10 users, so Orange have given you 10000 E100 handsets to give away?

If only....

Can't wait for the details - I love my SPV, but I can't justify the upgrade myself. A free one would be most handy.

Otherwise, when will a Smartphone 2003 handset be released?

Guest kenman

such a momentous achievement!

im glad to be a part of this growing family :)

my SPV. this awesome and supportive community... i sure made one hell of a good decision of getting my SPV!

thanks for all the support and more power to OUR SPV community! ;)

Guest Extreme_biker0

God i hope i win! I smashed my screen on my spv a month ago and tis a real bugger! £110 to fix! where am i gonna get that kinda money from!?

If i win ill be giving away all my accessories like camera and battery and stuff on the forum... fingers crossed!

Guest Firaas
God i hope i win! I smashed my screen on my spv a month ago and tis a real bugger!  £110 to fix! where am i gonna get that kinda money from!

You can have a replacement on Emergency Care for £30 plus Care for 12 months (£5/month) or for a flat fee of £70...

Guest th0mz

awesome!

/me is crossing all his toes and all his fingers and all his hairs and all his teeth and all his uhm eyes? arms? legs? balls? :roll:

:shock: :)

nice one paul! hopes are high! ;)

I haven't checked this thread for a while, and when I did I skipped straight to the last page and saw:

So when do we get notified if we won or not?
Bugger! Missed it! :cry:

"]You have to ENTER first... Details will be posted here VERY shortly (when O confirm all is ready to go!)

P

Oh, it's ok, heart-attack over! :wink: