Qtek ROM 1.50.9.1

Guest spv_dman

Guest howitzer_89

mine's into qtek already...set the configs for MMS, SMART GPRS & SMART WAP GPRS... one problem though... when i'm setting the data connections-> internet connection is Smart GPRS then in WAP connection there is "none available" but when i check my edit connections MMS, SMART GPRS and SMAR WAP GPRS is there... what gives? :cry: :cry:

Guest binky_p
mine's into qtek already...set the configs for MMS, SMART GPRS & SMART WAP GPRS... one problem though... when i'm setting the data connections-> internet connection is Smart GPRS then in WAP connection there is "none available" but when i check my edit connections MMS, SMART GPRS and SMAR WAP GPRS is there... what gives?  :cry:  :cry:

same here....same procedure but no wap connection yet... :?:

Guest howitzer_89

...no can do spv_dman... not working same as the configs i used... maybe what we need are the configs for the 1) HTTP, 2)SMART WAP Proxy and 3) SOCKS....

Guest spv_dman

These settings worked for me except for WAP. You only use HTTP and SOCKS when you're using passthrough internet. This won't have any effect on GPRS.

Once you've configured "SMART GPRS", you will now see and can select it under "internet connection". And this is all you need to connect to the internet using GPRS.

Guest howitzer_89

i've done the configs for the MMS, SMART GPRS and SMART WAP GPRS.. but the thing is WAP GPRS is not available... is there no available workaround for this???

Guest mariolouis

wap (wml) via smart (addict) gprs is fine.

the problem i got, when i try to access mobile sites intended for smartphones, like wsp://smartphone.modaco.com, it doesn't open the page, rather, it shows xml script. before i upgraded to the qtek 1.50 i didn't encounter this.

i have no problem with globe though.

Guest spv_dman

mariolouis wrote:

"the problem i got, when i try to access mobile sites intended for smartphones, like wsp://smartphone.MoDaCo.com, it doesn't open the page, rather, it shows xml script. before i upgraded to the qtek 1.50 i didn't encounter this. "

I can access wsp sites like modaco using smart prepaid. I have qtek 1.50 on my phone. :roll:

Guest straydoggy

Excuse me, I'm a newbie here. I was just wondering how long it takes for the upgrade to finish. How do i know if my phone has hung on me? Thanks in advance.

Guest batute

Just got my phone upgraded yesterday from 1.3.7.8 to 1.50.9.1 and I noticed that it realy is a bit faster. SPVMAN seems a little bit faster too!

The phone remained unlocked even after the upgrade and it works.

I still have to monitor the battery consumption and see if it really extends battery life.

Guest happiboy2002

Hey guys i've been trying too long already to upgrade to QTEK problem is it keeps saying TARUU(not responding). Does it have to do with my bootloader? If so what do I do? Please help!!!

:cry:

Guest mar9118

Try to search for the file somewhere in this forum, if you can't find it PM me with you e-mail or contact details I will see how I can get the file to you.

Guest palomaaa

SPV_Man,

Newbie here. can you please tell me how to go back to bootloader 98 / 99. I just can't upgrade my phone to Qtek. It's already in SMART ROM 1.5. Please...

Guest dinoalbert

ngayon ko lang napansin...with the Qtek rom, there is no more annoying "blink!" sound when I compose a sms/message (either when replying or composing a new message). Im using the Normal profile.

Is it just me or kayo rin? Or did I miss something?

:?: