Iheld it and played with it, and this HTC made me drool!

Guest ppcsurfr

Guest ppcsurfr

Yes, for the past week I've been very busy, so busy with work and so busy with the new devices... upcoming devices running the Windows Mobile 2003 Software.

I had a chance to hold on to one of the most powerful GSM/GPRS Windows Mobile 2003 powered devices. Running on a PXA 263 400MHz processor ad 128 MB of RAM and 64MB of ROM (although the device I had was only equiped with 32MB of ROM), tis device really flew. Video was great, stills were great, refresh rate is just excellent.

Here is what I had in my hands for a couple of days. One more from the Windows Mobile 2003 family...

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

DSCN4183_small.jpg

Guest dinoalbert

IMHO, mas makakamura ka if you dont use convergence devices...buy the latest HP Ipaq PocketPC meron as low as P13K then buy a SAP...sa 47K may sukli ka pang P10K....at mas safe pa, pag nawala ang isa, may matitira pang isang device ;)

pero ganda ng XDA II :shock:

yoiks!

add 2k more and you get top of the line ECS laptop. hehe...

sobra na nga yung 47,000 e! at 46,950 you can get an ECS 530+ notebook na e. combo drive at wifi na yun! meron pa mas mura! hehehe! :D

pero the XDA II looks good! I'll read your article carlo and the same drool na nga lang din. ;)

Umm... About PhP 47,000.00

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

47K??.....hhmmm...with the 47k, i'll buy a GLOCK 19 with all the works :twisted: at hoholdapin ko na lang sa'yo yang xdaII mo.wehehehe!! ;) :D :lol:

Guest matanglawin
sobra na nga yung 47,000 e! at 46,950 you can get an ECS 530+ notebook na e. combo drive at wifi na yun! meron pa mas mura! hehehe!  ;)

:shock: i think i'll just go for the ecs notebook...

mmmmmmmmmmm......... mahal nga. ill just wait for at least 5 year, i can buy that for 5k.. pwede na.. my 5110 back then is 6k... ngayon 1k na lng... may tag 500php nga GSM(galing sa magnanakaw) ;)

Guest ppcsurfr
mmmmmmmmmmm......... mahal nga. ill just wait for at least 5 year, i can buy that for 5k.. pwede na.. my 5110 back then is 6k... ngayon 1k na lng... may tag 500php nga GSM(galing sa magnanakaw) ;)

Well, for those interested in the XDA form factor, there are several guys who are selling their second hand units for about PhP 25,000. XDA I lang nga...

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Guest ppcsurfr
XDA I is the one with 32MB memory right?

Yes and no....

The very first XDAs came with 32MB ROM and 32MB RAM... then after a few months they increased the RAM to 64MB.

All XDAs (officially brought in) sold here had 64MB of RAM.

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Hi Carlo!

I am interested in getting a PocketPC ... kaya lang ... wala talaga akong idea about specs for these devices. I'm interested in the Ipaq2215 ... I didn't get it from the States (kahit laway-na-laway na ako) kasi halos ganun din yata ang presyo dito ($400). May aftersales support pa dito kung sakali. Where is the best place to buy it here (RP) ...

Am I on the right track with the 2215? My use for a PDA would include ... some word processing, Bible softwares, calendar, lists, Pocket Slides ... and possibly, GPS receivers and map softwares, when I return to the States.

Info naman, please ... ang hirap makakuha ng info sa Yahoo!Groups

Mabuhay!