Guest stickman

Guest stickman

[208]New_Orleans_Saints.jpg

File Name :: New Orleans Saints

Author :: stickman

Category :: Sport

Description ::

Features

Nothing special. Just a simple homescreen to better display the background image along with a Saints related color scheme.

Comments

This is kind of cheesy, but I was having trouble finding skins for my favorite sports teams, so I created this along with few more. The layout is very simple, but also very functional. I know, I know, this is an American football team, but remember the USA is part of the party now, so somebody might download it! :)

To install: unzip and place the .xml and .jpg file in the IPSMApplication DataHome folder on your Smartphone. Then choose 'Saints' as the Home screen layout and Background Image while leaving the Color scheme as 'Default'.

I have tested it on the Red E SC1100 and the Motorola MPx200. It looks great on both. Except, because of the MPx200 being a flip phone, you are usually looking at it from a strange angle, and the button text being black does not show up that well. I am working on finding better colors, but since the button text is also the text of the calendar entries, it is proving to be difficult. I will repost when it is better.

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 1:51 pm

View File

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.