Latest updates on the SAP2 / Voyager launch

Guest Norbert Aquende

Guest Norbert Aquende

Just talked with my contact from Smart... seems that the second Amazing Phone would take a bit longer pa. Pero expect that we would have an launch event for this just like when we launched the 1st Amazing Phone.

Guest Norbert Aquende

We would let you know through the Pinoy Smartphone community once we know and isallowed to tell. Baka di din kme payagan na sabihin kaagad like when the 1st SAP was launched.

Guest Norbert Aquende
onga, sana we can upgrade our SAP... we're willing to shell out a few bucks for that. emphasis on the word FEW. :lol:

A Smart exec mentioned to me that they intend to offer it for free but its not yet final.

Guest actor21

knina galing ako sa wireless center sa megamall..nxt year pa daw ilalabas ang SAP2 probably mga june, kso nde pa masbi kng gaano kamahal or kataas ang subscription probably nasa Php1,995 yn...

Guest actor21

yup! pero expect it to be in plan 2,500 and above kase ang price nya sa market is 540 US dollars e, meron pa ako nakita 860 US dollars..so medyo mabigat bigat kng bibilhin ng unit...

Guest grifter
yup! pero expect it to be in plan 2,500 and above kase ang price nya sa market is 540 US dollars e, meron pa ako nakita 860 US dollars..so medyo mabigat bigat kng bibilhin ng unit...

I doubt that it will be offered for Plan 2,500 and above.

My prediction is that it would still be initially offered for FREE on either Plan 1335 or 1995. SMART must stay within these plans if they want to hit critical mass with the SAP2.

Guest Brigoli

ngapala, medyo nakaka-excite ang sap2 pero natatakot din ako kasi baka mahirap siyang i-unlock o i-upgrade sa ibang roms. di ba nahirapan na nga sa bagong labas na 1.6?

sabagay, di naman isyu sa akin ang pag-unlock (ever since na nagkaroon ng celfones dito sa pinas e smart na ako), kaya lang di hamak na mas maganda at functional ang ino-offer na ibang roms (i.e., qtek, imate). sana mas maganda ang i-offer ng smart na rom para di na maisipan pa ng mga taong mag-upgrade sa iba. calling programmers and developers sa smart.... :lol: