Latest updates on the SAP2 / Voyager launch

Guest Norbert Aquende

Guest grifter

@sweetyls,

I don't think they'll give the SAP2 for FREE per se to existing SAP1 users. MAybe they'll require you to upgrade your subscription plan first.

My point is -- I doubt they'll do a straight swap with SAP1 units. What will they do with the old SAP1 units? When the SAP2 comes out, the SAP1's value will significantly drop.

I think one of the reasons why SMART is not yet launching the SAP2 is because they are getting rid of the SAP1 stocks first.

Guest grifter
i think Smart can afford to swap the existing SAP for SAP2 provided they will extend your subscription for 2 years.

Just a thought...

yep. but this is the same as applying for a new 2-yr plan. the only difference is that your cellfone number remains the same. :lol:

And with applying for a new plan, you won't need to surrender your SAP1 for the swap. Just cancell the old plan or downgrade the old plan to plan 500. ;)

SAP 2 navigator?! is that the name they'll be giving it? you from smart? yung Amazing Explorer uses a similar icon as the old Netscape Navigator.SAP 2 navigator?! is that the name they'll be giving it? you from smart? yung Amazing Explorer uses a similar icon as the old Netscape Navigator.

• 2 months later...
Guest gracegal

hi everyone,

any news about the SAP2 launch guyz?...last year, accdg from wireless center, eh 1st week raw ng january 2004, tapos 2nd week naman raw ng january 2004...eh february 2004 na wala pa rin...so sad naman... :D :?

gracegal :lol:

Guest WeaponX
 hi everyone,

any news about the SAP2 launch guyz?...last year, accdg from wireless center, eh 1st week raw ng january 2004, tapos 2nd week naman raw ng january 2004...eh february 2004 na wala pa rin...so sad naman... :(  :?

gracegal  :D

I think, pag- naubos na nila yung old model bago nila ila-launch. :lol: Before, accdg sa isang Wireless Center na napagtanungan ko, end of the first quarter daw.

according to sir carlo, it'll be launch in the 1st week of april

Wala pa din ba balita kung pwede natin i-upgrade ang SAP1 to SAP2? Sana naman free ang upgrade kahit na unlockable pa ang SAP2.

Free Gym bag -> NO

Free Upgrade to SAP 2 -> YES

Wala pa din ba balita kung pwede natin i-upgrade ang SAP1 to SAP2? Sana naman free ang upgrade kahit na unlockable pa ang SAP2.

Free Gym bag -> NO

Free Upgrade to SAP 2 -> YES

sana nga puwedeng i-upgrade...

i went to smart 2 weeks ago.i asked if there will be a good deal for existing SAP owners to upgrade to the SAP 2.there will be daw but it won't be that much....sheesh!