Latest updates on the SAP2 / Voyager launch

Guest Norbert Aquende

Guest casperr

I thought I read SAP would go for sale, I think some have been sold cheap to smart employees already. Anyone here from smart who can give us good deals? My friend is looking for one, sure buyer.

Guest ppcsurfr
Malapit na yata lumabas yung Voyager, naka Voyager na yung ibang SMART employees.  :)

Since December pa sila naka Voyager...

Mabuhay!!!

Carlo

Guest dinoalbert

@carlo....lahat ba sila o mga vip lang? Kse i have some friends from Smart pero hindi sila naka-Voyager at di rin nila alam kelan lalabas yun ?

@carlo....lahat ba sila o mga vip lang? Kse i have some friends from Smart pero hindi sila naka-Voyager at di rin nila alam kelan lalabas yun ?

i think mga VIPs lang ang naka voyager.i have a friend na taga SMART.sila Napoleon Nazareno(president) and his cohorts lang yata ang naka voyager.

Guest WeaponX

i think mga VIPs lang ang naka voyager.i have a friend na taga SMART.sila Napoleon Nazareno(president) and his cohorts lang yata ang naka voyager.

Meron ding iba under their Network Infrastructure team, yung mga Technical guys.

• 2 months later...
Guest kulepoy

meron nagsabi na csr ng smart na pag 1 1/2 yrs na daw ung plan mo wid sap, u can get the e200 for free pero extend mo pa ulit ung plan mo for another 2 yrs.. can anyone confirm this?

Guest ecorche

hmm, kung prepaid b may chance bang ma upgrade sa sap2 kung mag upgrde cla? guys binili ko ng cash ang sap ko c0ment pls

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest dobby_gobby_man

nakausap ko yung smart kagabi at tinanong ko kung magkano yung UNIT... P17330 ang bayad then meron din silang:

Plan 500 at additional na P13990

Plan 800 additional na 12990

and for Plan1200 additional na 6990

i also asked them about my case na naka plan800 ako and i wanted to get the SPV2 but they told me that it is not possible to do swapping on the unit. the only way you can get the SPV2 is to buy another one for prepaid or another post paid.

nakakainis di ba pero wala talaga akong magawa kung hindi ibenta nalang tong phone ko...

kung gusto nyong i confirm tong nilagay ko e just call *888 baka lang may malai sa mga pricing ko.

Guest dobby_gobby_man

no prob... :lol:

pero baka daw mag bago yung price kasi sabi bagong labas lang daw. sa ibang wireless kasi pang postpaid palang yung price nila. pero siguro mas maganda kung next week update ko ulit kung may pagSPAMgo sa priceo ganun na talaga. (sana bumaba pa yung price :) )

Guest marinamanila

howdy -i just joined this site -just got my sap2 a few days ago -wondering how and where could i download an application to enable me to view -or better yet, create/edit -excel/word files? thanks for any assist -rp

Libre siya sa Plan 1800 pero corporate account, I just learned yesterday sa smart account manager namin (renewal na namin this month hehehe).

As for the Word/Excel files, I have no idea if there is an application to create/edit such files considering slow a smartphone is compared to the built-in Pocket Excel/Word on the PPC, but you can view those files using the ClearVue suite which is a 3rd party commercial application.

Guest mortenharkett722

Galing ako sa Smart kahapon. Free ang voyager sa retention plan ng 1800. U will add 4T+ kung 800. you must have at most 6 months left for the plan to avail the retention plan.

Guest marinamanila

thanks for the tip jsg -battery life of sap2 still bitin -cant last 12 hours without recharging -have to look for an extra batt to carry along -sap1's batt won't fit sap2

Guest fourcaljr

Hi guys. Am new here at MODACO. Tanong lang po. I'm planning to buy a smartphone. It's a toss between N6600, and the SMART Voyager. Feature wise, I think both are almost equal. But in terms of looks, the VOYAGER is more appealing. Plus, the VOYAGER cost less. I really like to get this phone. But my concern is it's reliabity. I have read some negative user reviews about it....short battery life, phone hangs, and turns off on it's own when making calls to name a few. These however were reviews of the O2's version of the Voyager, the XPHONE. Will you recommend getting this phone over the N6600? Thanks a lot :)

Guest BrAGoL

better read other reviews on Motorola MPX's phone over Voyager...

Posted from my SmartPhone!better read other reviews on Motorola MPX's phone over Voyager...

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Tanager ko ilang buwan pa lang kaya oks lang, I'm not that excited sa Voyager kahit papalitan na yung phones namin with it. I rarely use the camera anyway. Ang di ko lang alam kung yung Voyager eh may bluetooth na din, pero I don't mind it either because I don't have any bluetooth devices at all. :)

Hi guys. Am new here at MODACO. Tanong lang po. I'm planning to buy a smartphone. It's a toss between N6600, and the SMART Voyager. Feature wise, I think both are almost equal. But in terms of looks, the VOYAGER is more appealing. Plus, the VOYAGER cost less. I really like to get this phone. But my concern is it's reliabity. I have read some negative user reviews about it....short battery life, phone hangs, and turns off on it's own when making calls to name a few. These however were reviews of the O2's version of the Voyager, the XPHONE. Will you recommend getting this phone over the N6600? Thanks a lot  :)

I had the option to get the 6600 before pero I chose the SAP kasi PPC user ako kaya aware ako sa limits ng OS. I really didn't like the Symbian OS pero one thing for sure - mabilis siya compared to Smartphone OS. Walang ka appeal-appeal sa akin ang symbian. I would rather use my old 6210 than a symbian phone!

Guest marinamanila

fourcal, i'll go with jsg (yes, jsg, sap2 has bluetooth) -sap2 over n6600 -the nokia's symbian os might be faster and more efficient but since the platform came late in the market, it's got a lot of catching up to do with ms' ppc in terms of applications and more importantly, compatibility and convergence of your mobile devices -if you're planning a stand-alone unit with no heavy requirements on synchronizing with your desktop, n6600 might be a good choice -i got a year-old ecs desknote at home to manage data and archives while on the road i keep in the car a nifty wifi fujitsu 5020 with its own gsm/gprs phone package as well as a two year old canon bjc55 printer with scanning head; i normally carry an xda2 for daily data input -so i made a better choice (for me) in getting the sap2 coz i wanted a smaller, lighter -but compatible- mobile device during my leisure time.

regarding mpx200 vs sap2, i was about to shell out php27,800 for the motorola last week even though it lacked integrated camera and bluetooth -buti na lang i visited smart podium to check on my multiline sim when i found out sap2 was available na! -my first choice is still motorola but featurewise sap2 is a smarter investment -better to wait for the mpx220 if you really want motorola

Guest fourcaljr

Thanks BrAGoL, jsg, and marinamanila for the replies. I'm afraid that the MPX phone is already beyond my reach. Hangang SAP2 lang ang kaya ko :roll: Anyways, I have decided. I'll get the VOYAGER over the N6600. I've been to SMART Wireless Center Robinson's Ermita and SM Manila. Both of them only offer the phone on plan basis. dobby_gobby_man, saang SMART ka nag inquire where they offer the phone as a prepaid unit?