SPV E200 Dead. Please help

Guest j200jkj

Guest j200jkj

My SPV has been fine until today. The battery was running really low and it finally switched off. But now despite me charging it via USB cradle or charger it wont switch back on. Also if it helps when on the usb cradle the light above the E200 sign flashes red erratically.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Guest James

now thats a weird one..... i have seen that if the battery is not in.

have you tried taking out the battery and putting it in a few times?

Guest j200jkj

Would you believe it.....it suddenly started working...... I tried everything i could think of with no luck (including taking the battery out)...so I left the battery out over night. This morning, I plugged the battery back in, put it in the cradle and hey presto it works!

Naughty SPV!! Tut Tut.

• 3 months later...
Guest nickcornaglia

I'm having the same exact problem. My battery died and now it wont switch on. The light blinks a wierd red flashing pattern when charging. Never turns Orange or Green. I've charge for two days now.

I'll try what you did

Guest nickcornaglia

That worked....a few hours with the battery off. Then pop it back on and it is able to charge again. When the light goes from red to orange....it is able to turn on.

There is an indicator that there is a problem: A series of quick red flashes followed by a slightly longer one. It is consistent so I guess it's programmed to do that for some strange reason.

I've herad of a battery being too dead to turn on the phone, but too dead to even charge???

Anyway...all is okay in the world of my e200. What a sad couple of days that was!