Stereo Headphone Jack Adapter: 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm

Guest MattAgent07

Guest MattAgent07

Well, its me again, but I tested it with my smartphone. Doesn't seem to work, but if anybody has any other ideas reply back.

Guest awarner [MVP]

There are numerous adaptors around from places like Maplins

or www.pc-mobile.net I have used their products on the my SPV and E100

and can recomend the build quality.

• 4 months later...
Guest sheltem

Hi, I ordered the 2.5mm to 3.5mm stereo adapter from PC-Mobile and it still only plays in one headphone ear. I am playing it through windows media player. Does this matter or do I need a thirdparty mp3 player?

Guest sheltem

Silly me, my phone is a Audiovox SMT5600. I ordered it from the SPV section of PC-Mobile.net. I've tried two different headphones already and they have the same problem. Do I need a third party program like Betaplayer or PocketMVP to get this stereo output working? Last time I installed betaplayer, it messed up my mp3 associations and I was unable to play mp3 ringers so I want to avoid this.

Guest awarner [MVP]

Strange that it is not working on your Audiovox as I have a

2.5 to 3.5 adaptor from www.PC-Mobile.net and it works perfectly.

This was one I reviewed for the original SPV about a year and a half

ago.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sheltem

Even though its connected to the phone I have to push it in to get full stereo sound. Unfortunately when I am walking it gets lose so I lose stereo output. Is this normal or perhaps my phone's headset connector isnt up to par?

• 3 months later...

i have this stupid problem as well. have you guys check out seidio they have one that seems to work but i never try. i bought a Motorola HS125 stereo headphone w/ 2.5mm plug and it only come out in one ear. :evil:

any comments?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest spyda

I purchaesed the stereo adapter from Radio Shack and althought it sounds great in my headset, it also plays through the speakers at the same time. Any ideas?

-icky

• 2 years later...