Atlantis Redux Episode 1

Guest squall

hoggar19.jpg

EXCLUSIVE ! Episode 1 in this incredible graphic Quest for Atlantis - a ground breaking game of epic proportions!

THE STORY

2020. Hoggar desert - A young archeologist searches for the existence of a metropolis built, according to myth and legend, by the ancient Egyptians....  

From the palaces of the Thousand and One Nights to the Sahara Desert, from the Egyptian Book of the Dead to the icy plains of the Paleolithic, immerse yourself in the beauty and the mystery of ATLANTIS

During this adventure, the young archeologist will find a precious help in a Targui, a lonely touareg who has decided to stay away from modern life. Refusing to leave the nice young girl alone in the desert, he decides to go with her ...

Along with these characters, plunge into the most mysterious, intriguing and dangerous of adventures ... the quest for Atlantis

Atlantis Redux is a co-production with Dreamcatcher/The Adventure Company.

GA01_009.jpg

This is one of the most interesting looking games yet to be announced for the wm smartphone platform, and priced at only $4.95 it cant go to far wrong.

To see a video demo of the Symbian os version, and to see more screenshots and info click

hoggar08.jpg

Coming soon!

Guest midnight

i'm guessing its a myth type game actually, unfortunately myth was all presentation zero game, lets hope this is a lot better (or a completely differnt game type)

Guest Gorskar

Although that is episode 1 or 5 so the total price is going to come to $25ish

Will have to be quite good to be worth that - but it does look quite good I'll admit.

Guest midnight

i still reckon it will be similar to myst, probably using something like a Skybox to allow 360 degree viewpoint (movement would still be in steps like myst however).

Skyboxes are distorted panoramic views mapped to the inside of the cube that then allows you to view the image in what looks like 3d but its actually just an optical illusion (and theres plenty of software for creating these yourself, aswell as plugins for most 3d packages that do all the hard work for you), this is how games like doom/quake etc do their mountain/sky backgrounds.

As for the video, yes, that will be cut scenes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Lopez

Somebody there will help me to download a homescreen?

When i try to download this messegers come:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the MoDaCo Download System!

All files must be the uploaders own work. If this is not the case, please ask the author to upload the item.

When submitting a file please include only one preview image of 176 x 220 pixels.

Please be patient if it takes a day or two to approve your submission.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody there will help please..?

Guest cold_fire
not convinced this is relevant to atlantis redux game discussion, but have you tried scrolling down?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Simon's right ,scroll down that page and u'll find at it's bottom the "I agree" button .Click on it ,and after that on "Click here to download" at the bottom of page as well. ;)

Edited by cold_fire