Get paid and develop for me

Guest squall

Hi all.

For some time now i have been thinking of entering into the smartphone software market. My skills as a developer are such that i couldnt make programs myself for retail.

Im therefor offering to pay the development costs of an application. When its ready I will take over the rights to the program and the developer will be paid in full.

The developers decide how much they get paid by bidding at the link shown below.

The first application I want to release is a spreadsheet application.

If you have the skills consider it, calculate a price that will ensure you make a profit and bid!

This takes the risk out of developing from your point of view. You will make some mone. Its then up to me to make my money back by selling the application.

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/...equestId=214769

why does microsoft not port this to the smartphone as they do on the ppc maybe we should push them to release a excel for the smartphone along with word , but good luck squall :wink: :wink: :wink:

well my thinking was a developer takes a risk in releasing an app - they need to sell so many to make money. This way there is no risk to them so i hope it encourages more people to develop

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest nxsfan

I know i'm jumping the gun a bit, but i hear microsoft are changing the way their documents are handled to an open xml based format with the release of Office 12 (the next version).

This would make the editing of excel and word files a hell of a lot easier i imagine, so you might be in luck in the near future.

Guest chucky.egg

@nxsfan

This is a very old thread, and there is now a Spreadsheet application for the Smartphone (see my sig if you are interested in that)