AltEarth Smartphone Edition by Mobicore LLC

Guest squall

Guest squall

Many thanks to pzee for drawing my attention to this new Role Playing Game

post-2019-1104623680_thumb.jpgpost-2019-1104623720_thumb.jpg

Play as one of four classes in a deep role playing action game set in an alternate Earth world

A Journey in Norgard

The giant rock from heaven has long missed and Earth is now dominated by a single large continent - Pangaea. I live in the northern part of Pangaea called Norgard. I have heard many stories about us Sapiens, our enemies; the Thals, and many foul beasts such as Saurs. The Thals destroyed my village, dropped my body into the river and left me to rot. Somehow, I survived. I have washed onto the shores of another village. They will pay for this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Features

4 player classes

Large world setting with five playable maps and ability to download additional content in the future

7 customizable player attributes

100+ items

Unique abilities and spells

Class specific equipment

20+ quests

Automated and real-time combat

Stunning 3D modeled and animated player models and environment

20+ hours of non-linear game play for each class

See www.mobicore.com for additional game details.

Download the the PalmOS edition user guide from mobicore.com

Trial version only allows warrior class and one map. Full version contains all four classes and all five maps per class

Priced $19.95, you can purchase < HERE >

Guest midnight

what the?????

normally i dont comment on games (what with being a developer myself and all), but......

a game that costs $20 that doesnt have an installer????? you have to manually copy across the exe...oh dear

then i see graphics that have had no attempt to be remade for the 176 x 220 display and instead are blocky and to be honest awfull, i know its common to add the phrase "Stunning 3D modeled and animated player models and environment " for marketing reasons, but when its like this then all you will get is bad publicity.

and finally, why is it so awfully slow?

i really dont think theres any excuse for developers making no effort to make each port of a game to each device as good as they can make it, this game could have been so much better with a little more effort

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
normally i dont comment on games (what with being a developer myself and all), but......

a game that costs $20 that doesnt have an installer????? you have to manually copy across the exe...oh dear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe. I wonder if I can get a complimentary copy of this game in exchange for a cab installer or a setup launcher.

Peace out :)