Silicon case for C500 - anyone tried it?

Guest dava

Has anyone tried the Silicon case for the C500 from Martin Fields?

In theory, this is exactly what I've been looking for as it will provide protection without reducing useability, but in practice such cases aren't always as straighforward in use.

If anyone has tried this case please let me know how you got on with it...

...the other option is to protect the screen only with an overlay - questions surrounding durability on this option - again, if you've tried this please let me know how you got on.

dava

Guest BeyondtheTech

I ordered the Silicon case and its on its way, but it looks like I'm going back to the MPx220 due to SMT5600 compatibility issues with Cingular (read: voicemail).

It could take a week or so to get here, so it'll probably be on eBay, unused, the moment I get it, unless anyone wants to buy it off of me. I live in NJ USA.

Looks good however I don't think it would protect from any shocks, etc!

This is what I use - http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/4245.htm and found it very good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BeyondtheTech - if you still have the C500 when the case arrives I'd be interested in hearing how well the case fits the phone and if you can easily use the buttons and hear the two speakers.

I'm not yet decided, so wouldn't want to have you send the case over just yet...

______

dava