damn menu

Guest ga!nusha

Guest ga!nusha

i select my favourite ringtone from the list and i press done.

nothing happens...it doesn't exit from the menu.

i tried reboot but doesn't work...

any other way exept hard reset?

Guest ga!nusha

everything else works...this is the only menu that doesn't work...if i hit done nothing happens, the only ways i can exit from this menu is wit home,back or no keys (the normal way)... but the ringtones i set don't remain saved (that's also normal)

please help :cry:

Guest ga!nusha

it's me again...this is freakin' me out!! :evil:

day 1

did the hard reset...all worked fine....

stared the phone after hr...all ok...tried the sound menu....worked... configured the phone(language and others)..all well...installd programs no prob.... copyed some ringtones to \appdata\sounds and selected them as ringtone....all ok... pressed done in the sound menu.......it worked...hurra!! :D ...

end of day 1

day 2

added another ringtone.... ok... pressed done in the sound menu... nothing :cry: :evil: ...

did a hard reset again and...read day one... :D

so i am back at square 1 :cry: :cry:

please help...

shall i return it to orange??

could the ringtone be the problem???

Edited by ga!nusha

• 2 weeks later...

benjymous's right... it's all about BetaPlayer or, to be correct about filetype registering... If you set all audio/video...etc to be opened with BetaPlayer (in Options) you'll get this problem (I have it too). You just have to unselect those files that are "standard" and used for sounds.

• 2 months later...
Guest zebo4
benjymous's right... it's all about BetaPlayer or, to be correct about filetype registering... If you set all audio/video...etc to be opened with BetaPlayer (in Options) you'll get this problem (I have it too). You just have to unselect those files that are "standard" and used for sounds.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had the same problem you guys are having after installing and then uninstalling pocketmusic 2.0. I changed the theme and it fixed the problem...but i'm still having a problem getting my mp3 ringtones back! Before it wouldnt even accept other wav files now it accepts those as ringtones but not mp3!!

I've also noticed that windows media player doesnt recognize mp3's and doesnt read the \storage\application data\sounds folder it only reads the "home" and "profiles" folder. Anyone have any fixes? I'm currently working on how to fix this...

Edited by zebo4