Homescreens, homescreens, homescreens!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

I am very proud to announce that, following a very long and awkward process, all of the posted homescreens are now in the new download database is complete... the new area is now formally open - click here to check it out, with well over 10,000 downloads already :D

I am also very happy to announce that our homescreens database is brought to you in association with Ruttensoft, creators of the acclaimed 'Ruttensoft Homescreen Creator'.

As part of this partnership, MoDaCo Plus members can now download a free copy of the application... so MoDaCo Plus members... get downloading! :D

P

ruttensoftlogo.gif
MoDaCo Homescreen Downloads are brought to you in association with Ruttensoft Homescreen Designer

Now updated to version 1.3.2! Click Here to buy, or MoDaCo Plus members Click Here to download a free copy!

Guest xenophobe

Any way you could sort homescreens that are device or provider specific sections?

It's not much of a problem now, but after a few hundred more it'll get kinda messy, IMO.

Guest awarner [MVP]
Any way you could sort homescreens that are device or provider specific sections?

It's not much of a problem now, but after a few hundred more it'll get kinda messy, IMO.

Most homescreens work on all devices there are only a few that will not work between 2002 and 2003, as for "provider specific" I'm not sure what you mean?

Guest xenophobe

I'm talking about Orange phone homescreens and Motorola specific screens. Occassionally an author won't even mention that in the file description, and trying it is a waste of time.

all homescreens that are out should work on all phones!

I know the mpx220 has a 262k screen but that souldnt matter, the homescreens should still work fine.

unless you have something different in mind

Guest xenophobe

Perhaps I was thinking of a phone-specific plugin. I'm not sure, when I read that there is something specific to a phone (I think it was one of the mpx, though not too sure), I just move to the next one. I'll keep an eye out and report if I figure out what I'm talking about. lol

Obviously most of my themes use the Orange e200 plugin, but I do make a point of making that perfectly clear in my posts. Still get loads of people posting about why it won't work on non orange phones though! :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.