Custom Settings Menu

Guest beersoft

Guest beersoft

[251]beersoft_custom_settins.jpg

File Name :: Custom Settings Menu

Author :: beersoft

Category :: Utilities - Phone Management

Description ::

Beersoft Custom Settings Menu allows you to cusomise the settings menu on your smartphone, giving you the stuff you use at the top instead of 3 pages down , and hidden in some random place

UPDATE

Now waits for the sd card to appear to the system, and includes my E200 screenfix/nice splash screen

just so you know what im on about, look at this thread here

Updated Mon, Feb 7 2005 10:56 pm

View File

Guest einstein

Sir, I can't seem to make it work. Can you specify the requirements for using this utility. I'm using voyager with smart rom from the Phiippines. Thanks!

:roll: :D 8)

Guest beersoft

ok

instructions :D

install the cab, and copy any files you want to use for custom settings to \storage card\settings\ and then run the short cut in the start menu

later

Owen

Guest einstein
ok

instructions :D

install the cab, and copy any files you want to use for custom settings to \storage card\settings\ and then run the short cut in the start menu

later

Owen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you sir, now I know what to do. :roll: :D 8)

Guest beersoft

ok, its been updated

it now works properly, and has a nice splash screen and doesn't get confused due to the sd card taking ages to appear to the system on boot

later

Owen

• 1 month later...
Guest Peterade
ok, its been updated

it now works properly, and has a nice splash screen and doesn't get confused due to the sd card taking ages to appear to the system on boot

later

Owen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've downloaded it fine but when I run it all I get is the Modaco blue flash.

There doesn's seem to be a program that I can get to!

How should I access the prog?

Hi, thanks for the program, but I'm having some problems. My c500 says it's been successfully installed, but could you explain what you mean by copying any files you want to use for custom settings to \storage card\settings\ and then running the short cut in the start menu. At the moment I can't see the program in my start menu, or in the settings menu. Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ok, its been updated

later

Owen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you could use a program called "StartUpMgr" to run this copyer, instead of directly run it, try. seemed it works.

sorry for my poor english.

• 4 months later...
Guest alex8787

Hi!

Thanks for your wonderful program, and helping the smartphone community with your findings!!.

If it is not too much asking, I was wondering if there is temporary way to get to ones old badly made, but original 'Display Menu'?

Not that I miss the clutter and mess it was, but I badly need an option it used to have about setting the contrast of the screens (its a Motorola i930).

Thanks a million!! :)

--------------------------

UPDATE: :) :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks to the very well made program, it is very easy to temporary disable to access to ones weird phone options.

Just make yourself a 'SleepingStartupItems' folders where you very well please (and can) and temporary move the 'Custom Settings 0.2.lnk' from the 'Storage/windows/StartUp' folder to this new folder you just made and thats it! (of course, restart needed): You can now temporary access any weird option of your phone! ... and when you finish, just put the link back to its original StartupItems where it belongs (and restart of course).

Thanks for all!! (and for not modifying any files directly :D )

Edited by alex8787

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.