Brand New Sda from scancom.co.uk

Guest agent.m

Guest agent.m

Got my new sda from scancom.co.uk this morning. At last its here. came with a pouch charger but no mini sd card that i can find :cry: will have a play and let you know my findings when I get home hopefully at around 2 :lol:

Guest Pondrew

Lucky so and so! Was so tempted to get this but with two contract (one Orange and one T-Mobile - an MDA III and an E200) I convinced myself I can't afford another.

Let us know how you find it...

Guest agent.m

you know what? I just wrote a really big informative review. went to add attachment and it wiped the review on return. playa hater :oops:

the gist goes like this.......

No application lock. just asks to confirm usage of the program. so far picodrive is only one not to work. but i think i know the problem.

5 way not good for action games ie explode arena, total soccer etc beta player impressed me for sheer picture quality.

The phone looks great and will enhance my status as king of phones in my hood :lol:

No sd card :cry: but a pouch to stop the chavs from hanging around! mini usb + charger and earphone provided.

Windows media 9 hope it can be upgraded to 10 [-o;)

will update. but ask for picture.......will put them up on my site as im getting no joy here at the moment. no offense :(

Edited by agent.m

Guest Pondrew

Good review. Surprised and disappointed by it only having WMP9.

What's the problem with Picodrive? You sure it's totally unlocked? No secure registry like on recent SPVs?

Guest agent.m

What's the problem with Picodrive? You sure it's totally unlocked? No secure registry like on recent SPVs?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

really dont think so. just says cant find picodrive or one of its components.

smartsnes crashes on the roms i've used. flux challenge plays like a dream.

Guest serialkillazzs

assuming u have a uk t-mobile sda !!!

howd u find ur speaker volume compared to c500 or sp3i through the external speakers for ur ringtones and mp3s through betaplayer or whatever u use. had my german sda for a while now and mine is quite a bit lower in volume compared to my brothers sp3i and friends c500.

anyone else find this a problem with there german sda?

hope its just a rom failure than a problem with ma phones external speaker

please post ur findings anyone

Guest serialkillazzs

used smartnes 1.2 with sda and so far u cant program the german t-mobile sda volume buttons for any controls. havent tried any other emulator as i find smartnes 1.2 is cool for a few games

Guest agent.m
assuming u have a uk t-mobile sda !!!

howd u find ur speaker volume compared to c500 or sp3i through the external speakers for ur ringtones and mp3s through betaplayer or whatever u use. had my german sda for a while now and mine is quite a bit lower in volume compared to my brothers sp3i and friends c500.

anyone else find this a problem with there german sda?

hope its just a rom failure than a problem with ma phones external speaker

please post ur findings anyone

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

found the speaker a bit low. the same when had headphones on. but got used to it as its much more clearer. yeah mine is a uk t-mobile :lol: will test volume

Guest agent.m
used smartnes 1.2 with sda and so far u cant program the german t-mobile sda volume buttons for any controls. havent tried any other emulator as i find smartnes 1.2 is cool for a few games

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good news it works in gnuboy which is a good thing as its the only proper way to exit game. no luck with smartnes :lol:

Guest agent.m

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

got picodrive to work last night(dont worry i wasnt alone on valentines day :lol: )

just downloaded a fresh copy from the site and deleted the old file. The problem was probably because i transfered my old sd card from my spv into the sda with all the old settings.

Guest agent.m
Good news. How you finding the SDA joystick?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

bit clumsy at times have to press down hard instead of a click to make sure action worked but c500 is a bit awkard as well (girlfriend just got one) so just the same really.