cleanweeder Palm (with HILAlarm)

Guest chucky.egg

Guest chucky.egg

[324]cleanweeder_Palm_Alarm.jpg

File Name :: cleanweeder Palm (with HILAlarm)

Author :: chucky.egg

Category :: Other

Description ::

Same old same old really, but I've just put the HILAlarm plugin on my phone and I love it, so this version has that too

Nothing much on it (I like simple homescreens):

Date

Time

Alarm (requires plugin)

SMS - MMS - Email

Calendar (requires plugin)

[EDIT]

On the whole I don't much like the red font so the download now includes the red font version, but defaults to Dark Blue (unselected plugins) and Black (selected plugin)

[/EDIT]

Patrick Sullivan's "scrolling appointments plugin":

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=117082

DocBru's HILAlarm plugin:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=200822

Updated Tue, Apr 5 2005 3:13 am

View File

Guest lighthouse82

Chucky, i love this homescreen especially now you've incorporated DocBru's excellent HIL Alarm. however, sullivanpt's scrolling appointment plugin is a disaster for me: it won't recognise recurring appointments (which most of mine are) and it doesn't link to my calendar cos i've rejigged my start menu.

So...

if it's not too much trouble, could you please produce another version of this homescreen WITH HILAlarm but WITHOUT scrolling appointment plugin.

cheers!!

lighthouse82

Guest chucky.egg

Sure, give me a couple of days though.

[EDIT]

That was easier than I expected...

Try the attached XML (it uses the same images etc, but it appears as "cleanweeder Palm Simple"). I've only tested it briefly to make sure it loads, and I can't remember how the built-in calendar plugin worked, so let me know if it doesn't work for you

[/EDIT]

cleanweeder_Palm_Simple.home.xml

Edited by chucky.egg

Guest lighthouse82

thanks, but it's not quite there. it doesnt show the date/time of the next appointment, only the text. and i realise that it also doesn't support all day events... hmm too bad.

but if you have the original palm tree picture without the boxes etc that you've put on it'd make a very nice background for other themes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.