SDA Kussell Case

Guest agent.m

Guest agent.m

post-1806-1110481390_thumb.jpgJust got my SDA Krusell case this morning from PDA-SHOP.net for the price of £16 including postage etc. Not a bad delivery time. The order was made on saturday via ebay which was probably processed then sent on monday from Germany then arrived today.

Some of you may wonder why bother with a new case when T-Mobile provide one? well i for one am not a fan of belt clips that slide on as easily as slide off. which happened after a week as I came out of the house leaving a tiny scratch. was not impressed.

These multidapt cases have buttons at the back like the original spv case which provide a firm lock when fastened. For I-mate sp3i owners this will fit your phone so they say. C500 owners should know the score, its just the same case but sda has square hole for the joystick to move around, whilst c500 has a slit lower down :D

Anyway at the end of the day there is no need to take it out of the case unless you changing sim or using the mini sd card etc.

Like i said I purchased mine at www.PDA-SHOP.net via Ebay but you can order off their site for the same price. As the SDA is new and most shops say " SD what?" event T-mobile shops trust me :D you could be waiting a bit for one of these Multidapt cases to arrive in the UK.

post-1806-1110481409_thumb.jpg