*My **AMAZING** homescreen CHECK IT!***

Guest extravagant

Guest extravagant

First, just would like to say that this IS NOT my own work..I edited a bunch of other files and have come up with this one that suites my needs best. Take a look guys, I think u'll like it...

I'm 2 lazy to upload the files so if anyone wants it I'll check here again and I'll upload it.. Also if anyone knows of a good useful plugin please let me know..

1.bmp

Guest rperalta
First, just would like to say that this IS NOT my own work..I edited a bunch of other files and have come up with this one that suites my needs best. Take a look guys, I think u'll like it...

I'm 2 lazy to upload the files so if anyone wants it I'll check here again and I'll upload it.. Also if anyone knows of a good useful plugin please let me know..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That looks good. Can you post it? Thanks!

Guest extravagant
That looks good. Can you post it? Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course. I only made one minor change, I changed the text color to black in the SmartMonitor plugin, since its harder to see when its white... enjoy it everyone.. now please let me know what u think, if u like it etc... again this is not my work I just modified a bunch of files... 8)

I will attach the files all in a zip, if I'm missing something please let me know...

also let us know if u have the xml script to make the current default calander scrolll, without having to install third party software.. if u know of any other nice homescreen plugins let us know.. :exclaim:

the screen shot is in the .rar

Smartphone_Theme.rar

Guest rperalta
Of course. I only made one minor change, I changed the text color to black in the SmartMonitor plugin, since its harder to see when its white... enjoy it everyone.. now please let me know what u think, if u like it etc... again this is not my work I just modified a bunch of files... 8)

I will attach the files all in a zip, if I'm missing something please let me know...

also let us know if u have the xml script to make the current default calander scrolll, without having to install third party software.. if u know of any other nice homescreen plugins let us know..  :exclaim:

the screen shot is in the .rar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do you make the icons move? I've modified the .xml but no success, I must be putting in the wrong code

The icons are sitting in the corner, I want to move a little bit so it's more visible. Thanks!

Guest extravagant
How do you make the icons move? I've modified the .xml but no success, I must be putting in the wrong code

The icons are sitting in the corner, I want to move a little bit so it's more visible. Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what u mean they're in the corner? it should be exactly as it is in the screen shot... do u have SmartMonitor installed, and remember to put the BMP files in the right directory,

Home\Monitor..

Guest extravagant
what u mean they're in the corner? it should be exactly as it is in the screen shot... do u have SmartMonitor installed, and remember to put the BMP files in the right directory,

Home\Monitor..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

guys I just formatted my phone and for some reason when I try to put this theme back it says that its invalid???? can someone please help me, yes I do have smartmonitor instaleld.................