Mini Lyrics Magic 1.36

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Developer: Mycnknow Inc

Supported platform: Smartphone 2002 / Smartphone 2003 / Smartphone 2003 Second Edition

snap287.jpg

Mini Lyrics Magic is the first MP3 player for MS-Smartphone which can show lyrics simultaneously while playing a track. This excellent player can play not just mp3 files but ogg, and wav files as well. Other supported formats are rmp, mp2, mpa and m3u / pls playlists.

snap301.jpg

The software also boasts with other great features like:

1. 10-band equalizer

2. Support for GUI Skin

3. Surround / Bass boost effect

4. Reverb, Echo, and 3D effect

5. Audio presets (includes 19 presets)

snap292.jpgsnap297.jpgsnap299.jpgsnap296.jpgsnap295.jpgsnap293.jpg

Standard features include:

1. Volume control

2. Ability to Rewind / Fast Forward tracks

3. Shuffle and Repeat functions

4. Ability to map functions to your desired keys

snap291.jpgsnap289.jpgsnap290.jpgsnap307.jpg

As for the lyrics and lyric file creation, you can visit the site's online tutorial page for more details:

http://www.mycnknow.com/download/TUTORIAL/tutor.htm

Sing along with friends, take Mini Lyrics Magic with you and enjoy a truly awesome audio experience!!! 8)

snap306.jpg

For more information on how to download the demo version, kindly visit product homepage:

http://www.mycnknow.com/

=====

Author informed me about future plans for WMA file support. That is something to look forward to. ;)

Guest scrattyrat

Ive been using it this evening on my SDA music and like it a lot. Best interface on a smartphone music player, showing current playlist and current track info on the one screen. Plus all the equaliser / bass functions too.

After a while i kept getting a pop up saying that it was shareware please support them etc, but this seemed to lock the screen up a bit and the app had a bit of trouble shutting down needing a restart of the phone. Seemed to stop xbar2 from working too after a while. Has anyone registered a copy or know if this doesnt happen once you do?

Hopefully there will be a more stable version soon as this is my favourite player so far. ;)

Guest zjf1998

You can close the popup by this way:

Press the volumn up button or volumn down(it is in the left of smartphone in many model), then press "done". After doing that, you can close the pop up.

Because the smartphone system's popup is always like this. In next version we improve it. Thanks for your suggestion.

It will not happen in registered version.

Ive been using it this evening on my SDA music and like it a lot. Best interface on a smartphone music player, showing current playlist and current track info on the one screen. Plus all the equaliser / bass functions too.

After a while i kept getting a pop up saying that it was shareware please support them etc, but this seemed to lock the screen up a bit and the app had a bit of trouble shutting down needing a restart of the phone. Seemed to stop xbar2 from working too after a while. Has anyone registered a copy or know if this doesnt happen once you do?

Hopefully there will be a more stable version soon as this is my favourite player so far.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest agent.m

have to say i do like this. may have to try it out on my spv. if its good on that then i'll be taking my spv to cuba with me. instead of my mp3 cd player ;)

Guest zjf1998

Mini Lyrics Magic has great improvement in every version. Thanks for everybody's support.

The application has been around for a while in one form or another, i posted this at the beginning of February: http://www.msmobilenews.com/?cid=792

However it seems to have had a facelift for the better in this revised version

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest zjf1998

The mini lyrics magic has been update to 1.44

It has professional UI now

post-115942-1144610788_thumb.gif

It will support wma format in a few days. The latest version which can support wma is seeking for testing.

Edited by zjf1998

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tony_man
It can support wma format now.

I have copied the exe I downloaded from your web site but it says trail version .

How can I upgrade as a Modaco registered member? (the link in the email no longer works)

Please help as it's my most fav application for my C500!

Cheers

T

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zjf1998
I have copied the exe I downloaded from your web site but it says trail version .

How can I upgrade as a Modaco registered member? (the link in the email no longer works)

Please help as it's my most fav application for my C500!

Cheers

T

Now the url changed to login.mycnknow.com, And the latest version support wma format. Thanks

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.