Eclipse in fullscreen (V2)

Guest muff

This version has been given the awarner seal of approval :)

Apologies for the slight delay in this version folks, but I've still not been able to get my hands on a C550 to play with - but as luck would have it, I was stubborn enough and awarner was patient enough to get this version sorted for you folks

A huge thanks to all those who have helped me with this (esp. awarner for this version) your patience and support is appreciated

The exe goes in the folder that Eclipse installed to on the phone - if you want it work from the installed shortcut then just rename the old exe to something else, then rename this patched version Eclipse.exe

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR THE FULL VERSION ONLY, NOT THE DEMO

enjoy,

muff

p.s. please practise more folks so that u can at least get past level 1 ;)

p.p.s of course if Orange want to send me a C550 to be sure, then I dont want to stop them :(

Eclipse550.zip

Edited by muff

Fantastic, you will be the first person to know if I manage to complete level 1

I get error "unable to find Eclipse550 or one of it's components" when I try to run this. ?

I get error "unable to find Eclipse550 or one of it's components" when I try to run this. ?

you've put this in the Eclipse folder on the phone where you installed it ?

Guest Radeon12345

Crashes with an error on my C550 :cry:

I installed the demo and copied the C550 exe to the demo install folder, ran it and then I had the error :cry:

Crashes with an error on my C550  :cry:

I installed the demo and copied the C550 exe to the demo install folder, ran it and then I had the error :cry:

Do you have the full package, with all the components necessary ? This exe, copied across on its' own, doesn't run, so is there a full installer for c550 users ?