C550 Stereo Handsfree.

Guest adamkandel

Guest adamkandel

I need to get hold of a stereo headset for my c550. The one that was supplied to me has decided that its gonna only play music to the left ear. Does anybody know how i might be able to get hold of the c550 headset? if not then... I remember reading on cool smartphone.com a while back that someone had developed a new spv headset or something like that.

I would appreciate any help to point me in the right direction.

ps. orange say they havent got them in stock

Guest hotphil

I'd try Orange again, they're sure to have them in stock soon. If your phone's still in warranty (which I guess it must be) they may even swap it for free.

Guest pd.ryder
Can anyone help me pleaaaaaase. I cant live without my headset...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try the MoDaCo shop - they've got headsets on there for about £7 I think.

:o

Guest Miker G
I need to get hold of a stereo headset for my c550. The one that was supplied to me has decided that its gonna only play music to the left ear. Does anybody know how i might be able to get hold of the c550 headset? if not then... I remember reading on cool smartphone.com a while back that someone had developed a new spv headset or something like that.

I would appreciate any help to point me in the right direction.

ps. orange say they havent got them in stock

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ay-up, I had exactly the same problem so took them into my local Orange shop. The guy behind the counter disappeared for 15 minutes!?! then came back with a new set of headphones that worked perfectly.

Give it a go. :o

Guest adamkandel

lucky bastard... they won't do nothing for me. i hate orange... the exact same thing happened to my c500. why dont they just make 3.5 jacks instead of 2.5? these people are the worst customer service in the world.

December they said they would get them in...