Pics of the PDAir Aluminium Case for KJAM

Guest MitchellO

Received my ADVERTISING SPAM Aluminium Case today. I love it!!

cimg4519small3sc.th.jpg cimg4517small2ga.th.jpg cimg4516small0bt.th.jpg cimg4515small2hx.th.jpg cimg4514small1gh.th.jpg cimg4512small1oe.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hya,

Looks great, can't wait ot get myne and the car holder... Did you get it direct from ADVERTISING SPAM? How long did delivery take? They said myne should be with me in 14 days from posting, so hopefully this week!

Thanks,

Veef13

Guest MitchellO

I bought mine off eBay. I actually got it as a replacement because the leather one sucked. I asked to swap it for the metal case and the seller said fine. Total turnaround was probably 3 weeks including returning the old one and getting the new one.

Guest MitchellO

Mine came in a pretty good packaging. A blister pack (not one that is sealed, but can be popped open) with a nice cardboard insert with all the product info. The Plastic screen cover had a piece of plastic protecting it, so it was perfect.

VERY HAPPY!!!

Guest MitchellO

Its actually quite comfortable to use the keyboard while in the case. I am really surprised how well this case works. Will try to get a little video of me using the keyboard in the case.