Help with Shortcut bar

Guest Vylle

Sup ppl? anyway lemme get to tha point.. this question is a bit complicated yet understandable if u know what u duin.. some time ago i downloaded and installed a home screen onto my phone (MPX220).. looks nice, and works perfectly. but recently i did a lil organizing to the start menu. i sorted everything and put them into folders so therefore, i won't have to keep clicking on 'more' to access tools further down the bottom.. i just go into the folder for the feature i want.

anyway, because of this organization, the home screen's shortcut bar cannot access them. can somone please tell me what can i do to change the locations of the shortcuts in the shortcut bar so i can access them again? thanks in advance

Edited by Vylle

Guest imforpbj
Copy the homescreen xml file to your PC and open it with Notepad.

Now you can edit the shortcuts to whatever you like.

When I was changing the Startup MRU, I had the same problem. Changing the path to the program you want would be somthing like

Accessories\***.Lnk

where Accesories is the name of the folder and ***.Lnk is the name of the program.

Copy the homescreen xml file to your PC and open it with Notepad.

Now you can edit the shortcuts to whatever you like.

thanks for the advice.. much appreciated dude..

by the way. i tried duing that already. i was looking for the *.lnk extention in the xml file and i couldn't find it.. what to do, what to do?

Edited by Vylle