Sega on my T-Mobile Dash

Guest crazyasslatino

Guest crazyasslatino

hey all im having trouble using the PicoDrive V0.050, i did downloaded the togetfile thing but when i try to load sonic3 on it i get this msg.....

INFO__

this message is shown by a trial version of tgetfile sdk. the program which you are using is linked with the trial version of tgetfile library. this message will be shown every 5 call to tgetfilename or tgetsaveame. (ver 4.3.7, aug 4, 2005)

so is there a way for me to start using this? let me know! thanks...

Guest snowman5373
hey all im having trouble using the PicoDrive V0.050, i did downloaded the togetfile thing but when i try to load sonic3 on it i get this msg.....

INFO__

this message is shown by a trial version of tgetfile sdk. the program which you are using is linked with the trial version of tgetfile library. this message will be shown every 5 call to tgetfilename or tgetsaveame. (ver 4.3.7, aug 4, 2005)

so is there a way for me to start using this? let me know! thanks...

A few threads down there is a version .52, wich has plenty of information through out the thread to get this up and running. I will advise to put this on your memory card. Some games were not working, for giggles I decided to move everything to my memory card and now all games work.

• 2 weeks later...