Hermes Variants Hanging - Poll

Guest pd.ryder

Guest pd.ryder

There's been threads running for a while now discussing 'freezing on 3G T-Mobile' and 'Orange SPV M3100 Fault?'

I wondered just how many of us were experiencing these problems? If you are, I wonder if you would be kind enough to complete the poll form above so I can give T some facts, as they're telling me I'm the only person on their whole network thats having the hanging problem. They've replaced my VII once and I have the same problems all over again.

I've never posted a poll before and there may well be better ways of asking the questions to get more relevant data. Any suggestions or comments welcome...

:)

[EDIT] I'd just found time to edit the poll questions, as some seem to have gotten lost in the wash somewhere along the way. Unfortunately, I don't seem able to edit that part, only this initial post. Prob me being dippy but the poll is a little 'basic' now and won't provide much data.

I'll re-post it at a later date...

[/EDIT]

Edited by pd.ryder

Guest sleighty
My M3100 has only hung a couple of times in a couple of months so it's not too annoying...

it's quite irritating when it hangs two or three times every day....but then you get used to it ;-$

Guest mikeeey
it's quite irritating when it hangs two or three times every day....but then you get used to it ;-$

wat exactly happens when it does "hang?" i dont have a hermes/8525 yet so i wouldnt know wat its like.

Guest ricardo the fish
wat exactly happens when it does "hang?" i dont have a hermes/8525 yet so i wouldnt know wat its like.

well mikeeey when the device 'hangs' precisely nothing happens, and thats the problem. You cannot do anything with out performing a soft reset.

It does get annoying, but thankfully I only seem to suffer a couple of time a week, tops.