I have a screw loose!

Guest stengol

Guest stengol

I have a Blue Angel that has suddenly decided that it doesn't want to stay in one piece anymore.

I have just lost the screw on the side that is next to the stylus holder and two of the screws from underneath the battery. God knows how they managed to escape from there!

Consequently my phone rattles like hell and the buttons don't work anymore.

Anyone know where I can get replacement screws for this or even what screw size they are?

All info gratefully received.

I don't want to give up on the Blue Angel yet as I haven't seen anything better out there!

Stengol ;)

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

Thats pretty odd. You might be able to get small electronics screws like that from somewhere like rswww.com or www.maplin.co.uk, maybe even a glasses shop? Easiest way to find out the size would be to remove one of the screws you have left and measure it ;)

As for better devices. Theres plenty better out there. What in particular do you like about the Blue Angel that modern devices dont have?

Guest stengol

I have tried to measure the screws, but they are a bit small for my ruler. I have tried to replace it with screws from old nokia phones, but they are all a different size. I might well try the glasses shop so thanks for that.

What is so good about the Blue Angel?

Well the screen for starters, but I didn't say that the phone was better than others. More like the others were not better than the BA.

Apart from 3G does any other phone have more connectivity options?

Is any newer phone able to run more software?

I don't use the camera so I am not particularily botherd about the pixel resolution.

If any one can come up with a good reason to change and what to I would be interested. You might want to have a look at a forum item in the BA section about what people have upgraded to after their BA. No one seems particularily impressed with their upgrade and a few still wish they had their old trusty steed.

Put your thinking cap on!

Stengol ;)

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

Think i'll make a (rare) trip to the BA forum then ;)

Don't get me wrong, the BA is a great device, i had one myself and loved it. The one killer advantage to moving to a newer device i would say is the persistant storage offered in WM5!

Guest Neil5459

Those looking for a BA update may like the forthcoming HTC Panda. O2 are said to be on the point of releasing it as the XDA Argon, but still no confirmed date (some buyers were told April 16th, but that looks unlikely now!)