pocketsnes??? where is a fully working emulator for us?

Guest Soulforged666

Guest Soulforged666

Just wonderin how anyone is doing on updating the snes emu for the dash. I really would like to play my roms on my dash for when i am not at home.... i.e. school/work..... im not good at programming but am loving everything you guys are doing to make myphone more fun. I have poketsnes 1.52 but as you know if you have an excalibur there is a side of the game missing (off-center) once you get to the rom. how is the progress going? I really want to play SupR MtrOid on my phone HELP!!! Thanx again for all you have done so far and i look foward to everything in the future.

Guest keeprocking

Hey...I am having trouble trying to play .smc files under the PocketSNES.exe. Everytime that I try and load a .smc rom under the PocketSNES.exe nothing happens...it just goes back to the pocketsnes logo. I have already installed PocketnNest Plust and I am able to play the original NES games on my Q. So I do know a little bit about how to manage files and what not. Also, it might seem weird to ask someone who is already asking a question in a post...but I have been spending so much time trying to figure this out that I am almost ready to give up! Thanks for reading this...and hopefully I might hear back from you. Thanks so much! - Joe

Guest keeprocking

NEVERMIND...I figured it out. I'm atually using SuperSNES Version 2 on my Q and it seems to work for most games. The only time it doesn't work is when I have a snes game that is larger than 2 megabits. It just freezes up my Q. If anyone knows how to fix this I would love them forever! Thanks