[UPDATE: 1/10/2003] Smart Tones V2.2 (Danish Version)

Guest MoRFLeZ

UPDATED: 01/10-2003:

New Danish version up.

UPDATED: 19/09/2203:

V2.2

- Might fix the problem Mitac users were having:

Menu // Parameters // Menu // SD Card (There you can change the name of your Storage Card to SDMMC Disk (or whatnot)).

- Danish version should be out in about a week

Here it is guys Changer Sonneries .. or should I say Smart Tones.

Danish version should be out in 2 weeks (MAX) - as well as a fix for Mitac users...

SmartTones_2.2_fr.CAB

SmartTones_2.2_en.CAB

SmartTones_2.2_dk.CAB

Guest goinnuts

thank you.thank and erm thank you again. i had aprob with sonneries after installingand remove storage card a few times it just wont work the only fix is hard reset. had the same prob with pocketmvp. anyhoo this one should work. thanks.

Guest mavisdavis

;) I just found the .FR version on smartphony and thought...mmmm

I bet MoRFLeZ has beat me to it.

She's well in with Rob1. :wink:

And true to form you come up with the goods. Cheers MoRFLeZ

Excellent! Tried the previous version (in French) but found it would not work for me.

This one works well! :D Although have a few thoughts on possible improvement to provide greater funtionality...:idea:

-There is no setting which allows you to have no sound played, this would be useful!

- This one I'm not sure on as have yet to test Smart Tone (ST) S/w enough... but would seem initally that ST done not match Settings/Sound 100% perfectly. I found pre ST in the Settings/Sounds where I have e-mail set to "none" (no sound & no vibrate) using ST I get sound and vibrate when a new e-mail arrives. May just be me but this worked fine before installing ST. This may link to my first point above?!

This is most useful when SPV is in cradle at work where I get a lot of e-mails, having it vibrate all day becomes a pain...

But other than that I'm well pleased, managed to claw back a few more Kb's on my IPSM folder!! ;)

WELL DONE Rob1! and MoRFLeZ for thanx for posting download! :lol:

Chris

Guest Martin@Home

Excellent stuff !

It would be usefull if there was a single button press to preview each tone rather than press "Menu" then "Play" ? ;)

Also.... If you accidentaly stumble into the normal "sounds " in the "settings" folder, it resets all the tones you have set within smart tones... Is there a way round this ?

Guest Disco Stu

This really is a great application, so can I add my thanks.

If there's a wishlist I'd ask for a way to organise tones stored (?) by Smart Tones. If I reorganise my Ringtones folder (View/Organise Icons/By Name etc) on the SD the changes are not reflected in the list shown in SmartTones.

Being able to sort by type / name would be handy.

Thanks again

MoRFLeZ, thank for your work, but..... as I know 8380 will bypass the sd card around 30 sec after you close the cover, it mean the sound will not work. (I Have test it, sound beep beep.) Would you try to fit it out?

Guest sabio_proeliat

This is really a great app only one problem only for though.

When I'm trying to browse my phone with version 2.2 I can't see my MMCSD disk folder. I can only see IPSM, Temp and the Windows folder.

Do you know what the problem might be?

:?

Well if you see the first post - updated. You'll see how you can change the name of the SD Card to whatever it's called on the Mitac!

That might fix your problem .. we are trying to establish that anyways =)

Glad it's working =)

Anyways .. I didn't make the program .. robb1 did! I just did the translations.

Anyways .. if you are keen on translating it into Swedish .. just e-mail me and I'll send ya the English things that needs translating =). Then we might be able to make robb1 think it's a great idea...

please help iam using the newest version of smart tones2.2,the trouble is ive dumped my ringtones on 2 my sd card in my documents ran smart tones proggy went 2 my tunes that where there went 2 play them but all i got was 2 beeps then it says play agin still 2 beeeps,very weirs just not playing the ringtone,am i doing somethink wrong?please help

cheZZ :cry: :cry:

what an idiot,just took out the the sd card and the lock was on,stupid me it now works ,only got the phone a couple of days ago,2 eager 2 play with..sorry 4 the cock up .....

cheZZ

can u tell me,can u get the phone 2 vibrate when it rings while using smart tones?? ;)

Don't think so .. not at the moment - but maybe if you install Led Flasher - that makes EVERYTHING vibrate =)

not :cry:

Other mitac users have had the first version working (the one where you enter the path yourself) - and if I understand correctly .. some mitac users have gotten this version to work as well!

So how do you enter the path/sd card??