CLOSED: 3 x MPx200 and 3 x e200 up for grabs!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest mavisdavis

:D Seeing as I didn't win the SPV nor the E100 nor the E200 or recieve a car sticker and got R.S.I from crossing my fingers so much I hope this time I win :)

Guest Gorskar
Where it says name - is that where you put in your MoDaCo username?

(Its got to go somewhere surely or how will you check the plus members)

Paul?

Guest Paul [MVP]

I will cross check mail addresses..., or feel free to input your username as well as your full name in the form.

P

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest pierre
"]For those non UK'ers here, just to let you know that we are planning to have competitions specific to your countries too!

Watch this space... ;-)

P

That's good idea. I hadn't read before posting previous one.. :)

Guest NederSoren
"]As Orange set this constraint for very good reasons, should l not have run the competition at all then? Would that be better?  

Would you feel the same it it was Denmark only?  

P

No, but i think that you should include something about that you may not can enter all competitions in the Plus Sales pitch.. Just an idea.

Of course i think the other members should have a chance to win these prizes now whn O is so kind to offer MoDaCo these handsets. But im sure you can see this from my (and other non-UK'ers) POW..

But as i said earlyer.. I dont care, as long as i get what i paid for, and i get that if us other people get alternative competitions, for us only..

It was not in my attetion to diss you in any way.. :)

Cya

Neder

Guest superkingdave

i didn't have a good track record until the summer when iwon an xbox, although it was a comp where you had to race a bike on a mobile phone and get the fastest time and so it involved a bit of skill.

Looking forward to a brother (or sister mpx200) for my new e200

Guest spacecowboy6982
"]I will cross check mail addresses..., or feel free to input your username as well as your full name in the form.

P

Thanks :!: didnt think to put my username ](*,) (email gives it away)

Guest pisquee

MS mobiles has an interesting story on the subject of this prize draw ...

For UK residents only

January 09, 2004 [General]

UK (United Kingdom) is an aloof country that (yet) is a member of EU (European Union), but it is not a member of Euro zone (they don´t use Euro currency as most EU countries, but British pounds with picture of queen on it), and it is certain (only a question of time) that one day UK will leave the EU organization altogether.

If you are located in UK, then read on. Otherwise please skip this news item.

MoDaCo - a UK based website, that is sponsored by Orange UK, offers possibility, for UK residents only, to win 6 Microsoft smartphones: 3 x Motorola MPx200 (the small one with stylish design) and 3 x Orange SPV e200 (the one with Bluetooth). To enter the competition, where you can win one of these 6 smartphones (sponsored by Orange) you only have to fill a web form that is available here.

Guest spacecowboy6982
but it is not a member of Euro zone (they don´t use Euro currency as most EU countries, but British pounds with picture of queen on it), and it is certain (only a question of time) that one day UK will leave the EU organization altogether.

Why :!: :?: :roll: Silly thing to say really...

Guest ClintEastman

Snap!

Hay! I won somethink the other day!! (well, kind of)

Im now a beta tester for FarCry!!

Spent last night wheelspinning on people!! :twisted:

Guest shimmip

What a strange comment for MSNmobiles to make. What does Orange UK (quite naturally)

only wanting to offer prizes/promotions to potential customers have to do with Brits being aloof and refusing to join the Euro (not that all of us are opposed to that ;-) ? Apart from anything else, last time I looked Orange wasn't Brit owned anyway. This may have changed - I manage to slip through life without caring that much.

And as for Brits being excluded from future competitions: I'd fully expect to be if it was something region specific like this. The thought of making exclusions purely to correct a perceived imbalance is faintly ridiculous though.

Guest MARKUKCOUK

your forgetting the webmaster of msmobiles is a complete idiot though. The E200 got recalled dont-ya-know. OR NOT.

dont believe a word that site says

Guest spacecowboy6982

As Paul said lads, lets not go there. If you want, there are various articles posted within MoDaCo with this sort of behaviour coming from exactly the same source :roll:

• 3 weeks later...