SPVUnlock2!!!

Guest d-coy

That's strange. I tried the SPZV unlock 2 and it WORKED!!!! My phone is unlocked! I just put in my globe sim and it accepted it seamlessly.

All i did was put the phone in bootloader mode, remove wcecomm, run the program and VIOLA!!!

I am very impressed!!!

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
That's strange. I tried the SPZV unlock 2 and it WORKED!!!! My phone is unlocked! I just put in my globe sim and it accepted it seamlessly.

All i did was put the phone in bootloader mode, remove wcecomm, run the program and VIOLA!!!

I am very impressed!!!

ulitin ko Q ni darkmatter.....ano ROM version mo?

I am using the latest ROM (ver. 1.70). The people at Smart put it in themselves. I think it's because i recently reformatted my pc so all my ROM update data was erased. This leads me to speculate that the cause of the unlock may be in the ROM program when you update it from your PC. It probably puts a file in your PC that prevents your phone from being unlocked. Either you use a PC where no ROM was updated in or reformat your PC as in my case.

You will not need to input the unlock code because SPV Unlock 2 unlocks it for you na.

I hope this helps.

I am using the latest ROM (ver. 1.70). The people at Smart put it in themselves. I think it's because i recently reformatted my pc so all my ROM update data was erased. This leads me to speculate that the cause of the unlock may be in the ROM program when you update it from your PC. It probably puts a file in your PC that prevents your phone from being unlocked. Either you use a PC where no ROM was updated in or reformat your PC as in my case.  

You will not need to input the unlock code because SPV Unlock 2 unlocks it for you na.

I hope this helps.

ganon lang ka-simple yun considering na ang daming namomroblema sa 1.7 na yan???it's so unbelibaboy! :)

Guest softtouch

Downgrade first to 1.6 smart rom. After that, you have to patch the nk.nbf file of rom 1.3 and downgrade to that. After that, install the real 1.3 rom and upgrade to i-mate 1.5. I did it and my 1.7.013 rom is not i-mate 1.5, unlocked. I use globe now.

smart really really sucks

but this unit has been a great challenge to all of us, at hanggat di nagsasawa ang smart para mapigilan tayo maiunlock ang unit nila, di rin tayo magsasawa na maghanap ng mga paraan para maiexploit ang unit na to

sabi nga ng lolo ko - "Gawa lang ng tao yan e"

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

I hope this helps.

ang dami naman trouble dadaanan nito. imagine, dapat bagong format ang pc mo para lang ma-unlock mo ang smart 1.7 :shock: :)

I really can't believe it myself but the pictures speak for themselves. I also had my phone updated with Smart at their wireless center and when i used the SPV Unlock 2 it unlocked the phone. I didn't even need to input the code. I would like to know if anyone out there has tried it on a vrigin pc (one where no smart rom update was opened) because i would also like to know if it is true.

homescreen.JPG

rom version.JPG

Place the xml and picture in IPSM/Application Data/Home then go to Settings-Home Screen-Home Screen Layout then choose simple3 and the spidey2 picture in Background Image.