SPVUnlock2!!!

Guest d-coy

para sa gus2 mag sim unlock na naka 1.6 rom ewan ko lng kung pwede din e2 sa 1.7, try nyo lng

e2 ang bagong sim-unlocker

SPVUnlock2

try nyo, nde ko pa 2 natry.so kayo n lng bhala mag try

click this

has anybody tried this on a smart 1.7 ROM?

hehe

pamparami ng post lang.

tagal na kasi di ako nagpopost dito eh.

this SPVUnlock2 works great! it gave the unlocking code of my SAP 1.7.0.13. no more downgrading of bootloader... no more editing of nbf file... no more winhex. no more smart ROMs that won't accept Globe or Sun...

:D :lol: :)

AND! now for the more important part.

it gives the code alright (i've always had this code ever since may when i got my unit). but it's a useless code when you try to use for a smart ROM with a bootloader higher than .99. u have the code but there is no prompt to use it for. in the other ROMs when you insert another SIM to which your phone is locked, it will give you a prompt to enter the unlocking code. no such prompt ever appears on Smart's 1.5 or higher ROMs

Bat di ko mapagana sa smart 1.6 and sa Qtek? Dapat ba i-run ko ang spvunlock in windows XP? WCESCOMM lang kasi ang na-kill ko e, di ko makita sa windows 98 yung WCESMgr.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
AND! now for the more important part. it gives the code alright (i've always had this code ever since may when i got my unit). but it's a useless code when you try to use for a smart ROM with a bootloader higher than .99. u have the code but there is no prompt to use it for. in the other ROMs when you insert another SIM to which your phone is locked, it will give you a prompt to enter the unlocking code. no such prompt ever appears on Smart's 1.5 or higher ROMs

:) useless din pala ang code.

adi naka orange ka? yung spvunlock2 dapat run mo while phone connected to PC and on tricolor canary screen.

Naka-Qtek ako, ti-nry ko din sa 1.6 ng officemates ko. Sinunod ko naman yung step by step procedure mo na naka-post sa How to, and yes naka-canary screen ako.

Guest binky_p

@rodnav,

pards, you mean nakapag-unlock ka using spvunlock2? same procedure na pinost ni pzee without any hitch or hidden conditions...

@adi,

gumana ba sa windows 2000?

@bingky,

it would give u the unlockin code whatever bootloader you are using. problem is, Smart remove the unlocking prompt in their ROMs above 1.5 so you can't unlock it even if you have the code (wala kang pagiinputan ng unlocking code when you insert a SIM other than Smart's)

And another thing, sa umpisa pa lang pag nag-pasok ka ng non-smart sim nag-e-error agad na "invalid sim" .

@Binky

haven't tried it yet sa Windows 2000 e, maybe later pag wala na masyado tao dito sa office.

Guest techsupp1001

kailangan pa rin mapalitan muna yung ROM bago ma sim-unlock yung phone. Ang maganda lang dito you don't need to downgrade to bootloader 0.98 or lower para lang makuha yung unlocking code.