Someone has been eating worms

Guest Coucou

DMF your PM priveliges were removed for a good reason, your tone in the last post is offensive, and not suited to the forum. (*I have deleted it)

Please either moderate your language, or maybe find somewhere else to post. (and spell the site name correctly.. it's only polite!).

Will

Will

I made a joke in the last post and illustrated it - WTF is wrong with u ppl - no sense of humour !!! Jesus !!!

Will, no oiffence man, but ... find a girlfriend, u need to occupy ur time. U remove my PM for posting a pic of the worms game, then tell me im not polite - Theres a place where the sun doesnt shine, i think you know where it is.

Go pick on some1 else you petty minded pratt.

PS, big heads on an avatar are one thing, but a storm trooper on a toilet .... yeah thats real polite and not at all offensive. Congrats, i think you know why on that score too. Why is it you folks keep proving the very points im making then punishing me for it, then doing it yourselves !!! - DOH !! serious IQ drop around here methinks.

If youre gonna slap me around for sumthin , fine, but at least dont go commit the same offence urselves, it really doesnt look that smart.

Ps: will .... dont forget to renew your .com - it expires on 27th march :D u make 2 much info available to be an online smartypants :(

See, now i am making the effort - i refained form making a tasteless joke about the storm trooper on the loo....... and worms :lol: - hey man, what can i say, unfortunate choice of avatar at the time lol .

back to real life...

There's a great Gary Larson book called "There's a hair in my dirt!" which is told by a worm. At the end of the book there is a final message from the worms to humanity, there's a hole in the ground a bit like a grave and loads of worms are looking upwards grinning at you.

We might joke about eating them but we're only walking worm-food!

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest midnight

DMF, i dont think calling the owner of the forum 'Mentally Disabled' is funny (oh, dont worry, Paul has a copy of your post, he just hasnt seen it yet :evil:

your PM priveledges where removed for spreading details of your FTP, not because of the posting of an image. And i think you'll find anyone else spreading warez, or links to sites (if caught) will also have their PM priveledges removed as this is against forum rules.

Now please, no abusing the mods, or you'll find yourself banned.

Well i have some good news for you. Its the next day and i am calm. Ive also checked with my brother "the lawyer" about copyright law, and i was right :( so rather than rant on and have every post deleted, moderated, locked, edited or moved - ive decided to log out and not return, im sure that makes some of u happy :lol:

As for me, i didnt break any laws .... MoDaCo did, and admitted it, so today im passing the relevent info and proof through to the appropriate authorities.

Bye :D

You may continue your worms topic now unhindered.

Guest mcwarre
Note to lawyers :

Stu,

Get it right. Note to "the laywer"

Is that similar to going to a GUM (Genito-Urinary Medicine) clinic and saying I have "a mate" with this little problem...... :lol:

Guest AndyMac

:twisted:

I don't eat worms..... I train them to become my ultimate secret army "The Underground Resistance". We are everywhere....

Now listen very carefully, I shall say this only once.....

Just came across this!

It has long been the believe of many philosophers and scientists that the world cannot sustain the growing human population. As evidence for the damage humans are causing many people point to the recent severe weather anomalies which have brought thousands of deaths, and cost billions is damages.

However, today in a report publisher today by the department of transport, it was claimed that global warming could be the key to the future  survival of the human race.

The DoT claim that as a result of the rise in average temperature that there is a higher rain fall in the uk, which has resulted in an explosion in the population of worms.  

It was recently revealed on www.modaco.com that in fact we do eat worms. It is estimated that there are 20,000 worms to every human on the plant, compared to 4,000 3 years ago, if this number continues to rise

the human race could survive purely on worms within the next 6 years, whilst maintaining the worm population.

TV cooks have been quick to spot the potential of the low cost food, and are currently working on new recipes to prefect this delicacy

we will keep you informed

It's a pity we've actually had lower rainfall though!

Remember a few years back when one of the crisps companies produced Hedgehog flavoured crisps? Wonder if they'd do worm flavour?

Guest Disco Stu

Oh no !

EU-dissing controversy appears over the horizon.

They wouldn't allow them unless they were made from real worms :cry: :idea:

Any alpha testers out there ?

Guest beersoft

i got some cheap worms from some geazer on the market

they looked like worms, smelt like worms but where shoelaces in bacon fat, i was very disapointed,

the moral of this story is only buy your worms from authorised worm dealers which show the worm mark

later

Owen